Rattles doing my head in!

Any one else got random rattles in the car that do their head in!

ive got the strangest one coming from my boot somewhere cannot for the live of me find out where is coming from! everything feels tight and sturdy, since ive added my coilover my rear shocks also seem to squeek a bit which just adds to the frustration!

Are there any known areas in boot that rattle that i can test?

striped mine so no rattles now but get alot of road noise if your on a shitty road but i just turn the music up lol.

when i striped rear had a realy bad rattle turned out i couldnt have tighted the bolts on ma strut brace enough and when i went over a bump it would rattle like hell

just trial and error then i suppose,

On a side note another thing thats bothering me,

The way my strust brace connects is weired, I have 2 bolts coming up from my suspension through the strut top which go through the brace, the other 2 bolts dont come from the strut top. They are shorter bolts which are on a risen plate which looks like its attached to the strut top. The brace can only be tightend down to the this plate rather then the strut top itself if that makes sense?

My old N/a rattles, ny new Glanza rattles. Its just a Starlet thing.

Most annoying thing at the minute is my leaking shocker though ^_^

Starlets get even worse when you start stiffening them up. When i stripped the N/a it was fine, then i added rear braces and rear ARBs and it creaked like mad :ph34r:

My parcel shelf does my nut in!

I had the same problem. I just bought 2x1foot lengths of fuel tubing and made a cut down 1 side and slipped it over the edge of the tray.

so far haven't had any more squeaks.

A few other squeaks i found were the jack wasn't held in tight and the spare wheel wasnt screwed down properly.

Glad its not just me then lol, got a rattle that comes from the back somewhere and one that comes from the front somewhere, me and the missis cant agree whatside its coming from.

allso got a wierd sort of rubbing/rattling sound that started when the snow came, seems to rattle when the spedo needle bounces, from about 50 onwards lol seems to get worse when its cold :ph34r: think it couldbe something to do with the speedo cable