• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine before work

front_side_no_grill.jpg

after work but i need more pictures!!!!!!! (roll on the sun for some upto date snaps)

upload2.jpg

i wont be selling up in a hurry, unless someone will straight swap it for a 200bhp glanza or mx5 and make up the insurance money :wacko:

• 1 year later...

i passed my test back in 04 on a friday morning, went to the car auctions at lunch time armed with 500 quid and baught myself a 1.1 fiesta mk3 for 300, me and a couple of mates went out for a drive and ended up in a fight at a cruise and it got smashed up:( fucking hate strathy park

still looks fucking mint imo! coolest car in Larne at the time by a fooking mile!

Phil.

Cheers bro, was great fun, never forget the day I embarrassed a Porsche on the back road cause he couldnt drive lol, thank you advanced driving no braking technique lol

Bucket, thats just bad luck mate

My old mazda :(

02072010030.jpg

im sure someone in kirriemuir has this now

i bought a swift gti when i was 16 but never really did much with it and its still sitting at me dads needing alot of welding heres a pic:

swifty4.jpg

2001 MK5 fiesta flight the 1.3 bone rattling bad boy. Bought it from an old woman from the garage i worked in in 2007 it only had 4500 miles on it and i payed 1650 for it and ran it the fuck into the ground haha acutally my mum still cuts about in it lol.

im sure someone in kirriemuir has this now

i bought a swift gti when i was 16 but never really did much with it and its still sitting at me dads needing alot of welding heres a pic:

swifty4.jpg

Turbo it! My friends had one (now actually a subaru justy 4wd) set of pistons injectors ecu. T28 from a 200sx and the usual bolt ons and your talking 250hp + his does 12.4 1/4 miles :p

If that's in Scotland then yeah most likely, I sold it to a lad up that way, should have amber front sidelights?

U know him?

yeah its in scotland lol, i dont actually know him but a few of mates do, it was on steelies for a while recently but now back on those alloys that are on it in your pic