• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi mate, great thread, I saw your track day footage on Facebook which lead me to here. I was looking for bhp figures and turbo set up are you running CT9 at 1 bar? Also do you ever find your k sports to be quite spongey? I don’t find mine extremely sharp not what I expected for 6 pots. Maybe I need to give them a overhaul. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, JxckGlanza said:

Hi mate, great thread, I saw your track day footage on Facebook which lead me to here. I was looking for bhp figures and turbo set up are you running CT9 at 1 bar? Also do you ever find your k sports to be quite spongey? I don’t find mine extremely sharp not what I expected for 6 pots. Maybe I need to give them a overhaul. 

Hi,

Nope I'm running a billet td04 from tuning developments on mine

Check your fluid levels if mine isn't just under max they can feel spongy and change the fluid regularly if you use them hard like me 🙈

On 3/29/2020 at 3:51 AM, Bopthebear said:

Looks awesome more pictures required

thank you, I will get some more up got well over 1000 pictures on my phone from the 13 years I've owned it 😅

Small update after getting more into trackdays last year and hitting up the donnington gp circuit, Silverstone gp, spa gp and a few laps of the ring my ksports were in bad need of a refresh, light heat marks all over the discs and pads completely gone, went for ebc blue stuff pads, gave the  brake discs a go over with a on car brake disc lathe (never seen these before video is mesmerising) cleaned up the rear discs and fitted some ebc pads with new rbf 660 brake fluid throughout.

I think I'm going to have to add in some brake ducts as I'm obviously way too hard on them, have already gone up a wheel size to try and help cool them slighy, had considered a brake bias valve so that the rears are slightly more involved too, going to send off some spare rear calipers to be refurbished and painted a similar colour to the ksports next also add similar looking grooved rear discs, pics to follow.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, Sam44 said:

Minor heat cracks

Looking good. 

Nice stoping power there what size are them discs. 

Thanks, 286mm I believe 

On 8/15/2020 at 10:14 AM, akyakapotter said:

To help with the heat was it....... Where have the cool wheels gone ? Oh wait they don't fit now do they haha 😂

hey these wheels are cool too 😅