Photoshop me new wheels PLEASE

Greetings all. I'v come across a set of rims that i think would look sweet on my motor, but i dont have photoshop or even know a dodgey geezer that i could get a 'copy' off :lol: , so i was wondering if some nice, kind, pleasant, friendly person or persons would take the time to have a bash for me. Heres the car and the wheels.

P1010071.jpg

284_b.jpg

Phil.

Unbelievable!!!! U sir are A LEGEND!!!!! I owe u a pint someday!!!! Honest!!!! That looks forkin AWESOME!!!! And i never expected it to be done today!!!! Friggin class!!!! Thank u very very very very much Lobo mate!!!!

What does anyone think of those wheels on the car then?? I think they look great, just curiuos as to what u lot think too.

Cheers Lobo. :D:D

Phil. :lol::lol::lol:

Tanks guys.

@miracle, yeah i'llprob go for 17s for the look, obviously they're heavier than 15s but its not a fast car, i'd see the point of 15s on a turbo but my cars not a rocket and i know it so there's no point tryin to make it one by weight savin because it wont have much effect really, so i think 17s. wot does anyone else think??. Its already lowered 40mm so i reckon 17s will look HOOJ!!!! :lol::lol:

Phil.

yea thats what im runing on my blue starlet and tbh there is a difference in aceleration and handling but its not as big as people make out.

mines is lowered 70mil and i love the way the wheels sit in the arches with no air in between, makes the car stand out nice!

The reason peoplestick to smaller wheels is the rolling radius and not so much weight (although a lighter wheel will have a lower moment of inertia) for acceleration.

Bigger wheels also put out your speedo. Check out this litle java applet my bro made to see the diiference your speedo will read.