I dont get how loads of them have the same view, and minigibbo sounds like a bellend.

Standard if they want to argue there the same power to weight, so similiarly quick. saxo handles better (until the rear suspension drops to bits)

Lightly tuned like intake and exhaust the saxo gains a little bit, glanza gains alot so the glanza is a lump quicker!

Suspension lightly tuned saxo once again better, but then a starlet with ALK+ARB+decent suspension handles better, definetely

Reliabilty, saxo is french and cheaply made so they drop to bits(hence scrapyards HEAVING with them, once again ask mechanics and the scrapyards themselves) starlets are reliable if modded properly and looked after.

In the end the starlets are a better car for modding. slightly worse when bog standard and new, but now the starlet is alot better now!

Get something like that whacked on the forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***face palm***

whoever that was that signed up for one post on there and shot off their mouth about cutting off nut sacks...words fail me. i'm literally sitting here shaking my head. first off, it serves no purpose. 2nd, rising to their shite is just what they want. end of the day, UKSC members know which car is better. of course they're going to argue and slag off EPs, they're in denial!!! wouldnt u be if u owned one!!!

shite like that aint worth rising to folks, we know the truth here on UKSC. let them run their mouths, then when u get on on a dual carriageway side by side out of a roundabout, boost them into the ground, that'll end the argument there and then!

Phil.

well, when you see a Saxo in the uk it doesn't look far from this. This is what they look like standard. Saxo.png

Hmm looks like a mazda 626 front with some sort of peugeot rear and a citroen badge slapped on it.

I also don't see how a starlet looks like a nissan micra.

all it is is they cant afford a glanza or gt let alone the insurance

i ve never known a saxo to beat me let alone be driven by anyone other than someone that does handbrake turns and runs the car hard from cold...

really love it when they come over and are like nice micra, and you turn around and say is that what your gonna tell your friends then? you got beaten by a micra, and not a 1.3 TURBO

PRICKS

rant over

DO A BURNOUT!!! oh what you cant cause your gearbox is shit itself and your cars standard.... oh well

i used to be like that.

and, reading their shit, there were some points i wanted to correct them on.

then i recalled, they wont listen. like someone telling me a saxo is better than my EP in any way, would i listen?? would i f**k.

so, shrug it off, let them have their ill-formed opinions, then catch one on the road and take the f**k-nugget to 60mph, u'll be there, stopped, out of the car, had a pish in the hedge, got head off the mrs in your seat, shot your load, back in the car and started again by the time they get to 50mph.

their opinions are irrelevant because they are simply wrong. we all know Jap trumps french all day long. so dont rise to their e-thuggin. let the boost do the talking lads.

Phil.

i used to be like that.

and, reading there shit, there were some points i wanted to correct them on.

then i recalled, they wont listen. like someone telling me a saxo is better than my EP in any way, would i listen?? would i f**k.

so, shrug it off, let them have their ill-formed opinions, then catch one on the road and take the f**k-nugget to 60mph, u'll be there, stopped, out of the car, had a pish in the hedge, got head off the mrs in your seat, shot your load, back in the car and started again by the time they get to 50mph.

their opinions are irrelevant because they are simply wrong. we all know Jap trumps french all day long. so dont rise to their e-thuggin. let the boost do the talking lads.

Phil.

agreed, fuck em.

Fucking LOL :wacko:

With Age comes experience eh chaps.

A VTS is a very capable car in the right hands, sure its N/A so tuning is restricted, but as chassis's go, the French make some of THE best FWD hot hatches going. No one on here can deny that, its in their heritage, anyone wants to come at with an argument against it will be met by "1.9 205 GTi".

The starlet is a great little, affordable, reliable hot hatch which out the box is nippy, but can get 160-180hp with some simple mods, meaning in a straight line it'll ride the arse of a french hot hatch...the chassis however falls down, stock for stock, with he same competent driver, my money is on a VTS round a track.

When the younger guys move on in the car world, see the bigger picture, you'll look back on this thread they'll see how childish both parties are.

Yes agree let them talk their shite, but agree with phil dont be bringing the name of this club into it over there.

disagree on the 1.9 gti though the 1.6 205 gti is actually faster on track :wacko:

Hmm looks like a mazda 626 front with some sort of peugeot rear and a citroen badge slapped on it.

Your pretty right with the peugeot thing matey, saxo's and peugeot 106's are pretty much the same car

anyone wants to come at with an argument against it will be met by "1.9 205 GTi".

and no one can argue with that lol there like trains on rails round track seen loads of them at track days and they go like hell round corners

Pmsl, you go Phil!

Just for the record (as i started this thread) i was a member of Sax-p before due to me previously having a saxo. I didn't go on there and start mouthing off and giving this forum a bad name. To the couple of lads who made accounts and started f-ing and blinding your really not doing any of us a favour! Also gives me a bad name on that forum becasue i'll be grouped as a 'starlet owning, saxo hating cunt'. Or something along those lines :wacko:

aye, but who cares what saxo owners think of u man!!!

end of the day, first time u whoop one in the EP they're gonna hate your ass anyways! may as well get the hatin started early lol!

Phil.

Very true haha :lol: I might pop down to one of their meets some time :wacko: lol.

theres only 4 letters in saxo and 7 in starlet thats why they love them so much, its easier for them to spell

Funny shit! hahaha

Just for the record (as i started this thread) i was a member of Sax-p before due to me previously having a saxo. I didn't go on there and start mouthing off and giving this forum a bad name. To the couple of lads who made accounts and started f-ing and blinding your really not doing any of us a favour! Also gives me a bad name on that forum becasue i'll be grouped as a 'starlet owning, saxo hating cunt'. Or something along those lines :lol:

yes mate had a read of it and you handled yourself well on there :wacko:, can't say the same for the twat or twats that piped in and started talking crap and if yous are on here make yourselves known so phil or a mod can use the ban button :).

no offence to them but most of the owners of saxos near to mine are little dicks thinking theyve got the fastest car on the road because of its sporty sounding exhaust blow slammed on the floor because of fat chicks and they're so common!

... and whats the deal with the micra with a body kit? every saxo i see has fibreglass shite glued all over it anybody agree with that?

GO ON BEN, DO A BURNOUT!!!

mate you dont KNOOOW about me and ant getting burnouts at yarmouth :p i cant burn out not enough power im only running a micra with a body kit ;)