Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want to start it until the weekend. If anything goes wrong then i can't get to work tomorrow or Friday. I got the paint on the way home from work though. A huge can of it too. Im going to take them all off on Friday night after work and rub them down. Then start the painting on Sunday whilst doing Craigs car at the same time. Im looking forward to seeing them black.

Bourkey

The pipes are now black!!!!!! i must say im pleased with the result. It looks really smart and i've accidently cured a problem i must have had. After taking the front cooler pipes off to paint them a couple of the clips had corroded a little. I had some new spares in my shed so i used them when i came to put them back on. Now the boost comes in a touch quicker and it is much stronger. This means i must have had a boost leak somewhere along one of the route of the pipework. Anyway the car is a nice amount quicker and it looks cooler :).

Good weekend all round. I got a few minor irritating bits sorted as well. Well except i've just remembered that i have no screen wash in my bottle. D'oh :thumbsup:.

Bourkey

Patience :).

I'll get some pictures as soon as i can. I was walking away from my car this morning after i parked up and after about 50 yards i looked back and it looks mint :D. You can't see the pipes. Just what i was hoping for.

Now the power comes in stronger and quicker i spin very easily in this cold weather. I just have to take it really easy. I don't know how all these big power guys cope :p.

Bourkey