Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tut tut you both wrong again. It is still a Laguna splitter but it is off the estate model instead of the normal one :lol:. But yes Craig is right i did originally want the other one but it had taken a little bit of a bashing. Me being fussy i wanted it to look perfect.

@ Dean - Get your ass up here :(

Bourkey

@ Dean - Yeah sure i'll start organising it in a couple of months :lol:. Would like to see your ride too. You better have sorted out that Boosting problem boy :(.

Im just waiting on my FPR to turn up now so i can run 1 bar :p. Mwhahahahahaha i can' wait. Mainly because (touch wood) my car is running perfect with no fuel cut at all now even when i go flat out. And it's pretty dam quick as well :p.

Bourkey

:( Keep up man :D.

Anyway i have a picture update at last as well. I had a quick impulse buy yesterday. I got a WEPR hot pipe off Cal which a fitted today after finding some corner hoses in the scrappy. Im really pleased with it. The boost is much more solid and comes in about 500rpm earlier now. It's slowly getting to the power range im aiming for now. It wheel spins up to 60mph in the dry now :(.

DSCF2217.jpg

Next i was having a little problem of the oil spitting out of the breather filter a little so i have relocated it until i can be bothered getting a catch tank.

DSCF2218.jpg

Next i have received my lovely FSE RRFPR which i got off Ebay for less than £30 delivered. It's used but it looks brand new. I also got a guage off Callan for it as well. This is so i can run 1 bar. I already have a HKS FCD so i just need to put it all on and get it set up. I may leave that for a month or two yet though.

DSCF2215.jpg

The SR is still coming along nicely :(

Bourkey

@ Dean - Im not sure where you could get one from to be honest. Ask Callan where he got his from. I just saw this for sale and grabbed it as it was just what i was looking for and i had never seen one before. They are really good especially compared to the route i had before.

As promised here is a quick snap of the car with the new lip on the front :(.

DSCF2230.jpg

Hope you likey :(

Bourkey

lol ive actually met 2 people off this page in the last day, and sold a part to 2 people off this page too, sold ian a oil return pipe for a tenner

Bourkey glad you like it , you should paint your fmic black thou bud, like Ian should too

Dean, i have a wepr fmic, i sold the pipe because i dont need it for the td04 anymore, only place i can think of is sacha i.e wepr, or i might even have a craic at making one at college in my spare time out of s/s

Thanks for all the comments guys :(.

@ Nath - If i didn't just get my own place i would be definately up for it but my funds are quite tight at the moment. If this changes i'll let you know as i have always wanted one. Im actually gutted i can't have one :(.

@ Callan - Im considering doing it now. Give it a few weeks for some free time and you never know i may just do it :(:D.

Next thing is a 600 mile overdue oil change this week :D. I've also got a ton of piping from the intercooler now and some silicone couplings so im going to finally get round to making an air filter relocation kit.

Bourkey