Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol like i`ve told you before cut bits off the car so you can get through forget wasting money on ramps its a car not a skateboard

cutting bits off the car = cooler looking car = further weight reduction = higher power to weight ratio = easier to park = MAJOR WIN! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well a long awaited update. Don't get too excited as it isn't much.

I had the MR2 seats put in and they are super comfy. Especially compared to the shite standard Starlet seats. They actually hold me in the seat now. Here is a couple of pictures of my interior anyway.

DSCF1984.jpg

DSCF1985.jpg

I have also been hitting fuel cut quite regularly recently. So i hooked up a guage and it appears i have over adjusted it so i was boosting over 13psi. Whoops. I have been driving half throttle so it wouldn't cut but now i have adjusted it properly it feels much faster as i can put my foot flat without fuel cutting.

I haven't quite found the problem of my dancing temperature needle yet but im getting on the job as soon as possible. I did have a tinker today and i didn't find anything visibly wrong so i may have to take a few bits off to see the problem.

After moving into a new house with my girlfriend my car also has a new resting place everynight. It is securely locked up in my yard every night. I just had to make some ramps to get in as the bottom hit the ground.

DSCF1986.jpg

DSCF1982.jpg

And an updated shot of the engine bay :).

DSCF1983.jpg

Bourkey

nice interior Bourkey, the seats really looks confortable too!

and i really like the doorcards, they look lovely!

shame you gotta have wooden blocks bud.. but hey ho, thats what you get for having a modified car :)

loool just noticed craigys reflection on the second pic he looks double the size.....bourkey mate as usual car is looking super shiney no old wax i can see ^_^ 10/10

Should be good for a meet soon next year after my exams, whats the situ with M-SAS?

P.s has the temp gauge calmed down yet??

@ Bluebear - It is not easy to do the seats but it isn't too difficult if you know what you are doing. You have to take the Starlet mounts off the Starlet seats, Take the MR2 mount off the MR2 seats. Then you weld the Starlet mounts onto the MR2 seats. You have to make sure they go in the right place though.

@ Asda - I haven't waxed in a few weeks so ner ^_^. I need your waxing skills in my life. You have to show me the light :D. And the temp gauge is still doing a dance. The M-SAS will meet again in January :p

@ Idrees - If you can do it i'd recommend them. They are really comfy and the drivers seat is fully adjustable as well. Height, lumbar, bolster tighness and recline. Definately worth the £10 i paid :D:p.

@ Raje - I'll take you out for a spin in the beast :D. It's running sweet now.

Thanks for all the comments guys i really appreciate it ^_^

Bourkey

^ I`m up for it.....but untill i gt my bastward time table for 2nd sem or do my exams im not going anywhere fast ^_^

bourkey my dear friend theres not alot to it "wax on" + "wax off"....as for the temp gauge, if the earths check out then only thing it could be is the thermostat/connection or the cluster itself.