Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

As some of you know i had an impulse buy last week of a black starlet SR. I picked it up this morning. I set off for london at 2.30am and got to london for 6.30am. The car was absolutely mint. There are a few bits which i have taken out because they are just bis of crap or i dont want them like the 6x9's and the amp that powers them the 6x9's are JBL ones worth £40 and the amp is an alpine one worth £200 i think. If anyone wants them make make a sensible offer and there yours(PM me).

Anyway the car. The exhaust is quite loud. The guy who sold it to me gave me a silencer to put in it so that might come handy. I have still got to take all the stuff, like my snap off steering wheel, and take it out my old starlet into this one.

Here is a few pics for you.ill get some better ones up at the weekend when i can wash the car.

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

After a few hundred miles the two cars got a bit dirty

DSC01939.jpg

Bourkey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good mate!!!

God you set off early to go get it!!!!

how far from London are you then???

I wanted those wheels on that Punto on my starlet!!!!

They would look sweet on urs!!!!

Looking foward to what p[lans you have for it!!! :)

The front black lenses arnt done properly so im gonna stick the clear ones on for the moment but i might tint them black properly eventually. As for other plans, i already have some wheels on order.someone on this site even spotted me buying them on the internet.

I would like to put some coilovers on it sometime. Im just getting used to the firm ride from the standard lowering springs at the moment. I was getting some weird looks on the way back from london as i was flying down the fast lane with a loud exhaust. I went all the way from manchester to get it. Worth the trip though. I had to set off early as my mate who was taking me was at work at 2 in the afternoon.

You just cant beat energy drinks :):p:o

Bourkey

come race me because i'll kick your ass!!!!!!
:):p:o

It says no fear on the bump strips. Dont know why but it will they will be coming off. Im planning on getting a corolla inlet manifold soon. Are these easy to fit and do you use the original throttle body? Oh yeah how much are they?

Bourkey

looking good mate. the mani is pretty simple to fit and you use your current throttle body. its kinda just bolt off and bolt new one on. all the info is on the site for fitting as i didnt really have a clue until i read it all on here.

The car originally had a black and silver numberplate on the front on a picture when it was on ebay. It did look pretty cool and my mates liked it aswel. It didnt come with the car but it would have had to go though as the police in my area are strict when it comes to plates an the exhaust is gonna attract enough attention without the black plate adding to it as well.

Also it is much quicker than my blue Starlet. And ive finally got a car with a rev counter. YEY

Bourkey

Nice. Nuff said

Thanks

If its not too cold then its getting a full proper clean this weekend. Inside Out.

Its got a cat 1 Toad alarm and immobiliser and when you shut the door with the keys in the ignition it automatically locks the doors. So if i lock the keys in the car im nakered. Good alarm and immobiliser though.

To sort out this weekend are (hopefully):

Snap off steering wheel

CD player out of old car

Clear lenses

Proper wax to bring out a deep shine

Proper interior clean to make it look new

Change metal gear knob.(goes ice cold in winter)

Bleed brakes as they feel a bit spongey.

Fit induction kit.

Find out where my alloys are as i ordered them 7 weeks ago!!!!

Sort out old car to sell.

Bourkey

I think the black lenses are either love them or hate them. I have taken them off for now and put clear ones on as they look like they were tinted by a 10 year old and a tin of paint. I will be getting some more lenses and tinting them black though because i do like it. Its just personal taste.

I've finally found out where my wheels are. Customs have had hold of them for a week or two as they have to inspect them. Im collecting them on the 21st of this month so ill get pics up as soon as they are on.

Bourkey

You are supposed to tint them with spray i think but the ones i had were painted with a brush an a tin. Looks good from a distance but im a bit of a perfectionist so i want them doing properly.

I will definately be collecting the wheels on the 21st from a depot in Manchester city centre. So at least i have a definate date im getting them. Before i was just waiting for any news at all.

Bourkey