Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you gona be keeping the speedlines or selling them mate

Sorry im not. Im going to be keeping them for winter wheels. I've a full set of five and i know how hard they are to get hold of so i wont be letting them go. If i change my mind then you wll be the first to know.

I've just beenn sorting out both my Starlets and everything that was in my old one is in my SR. Except the steering wheel. Its a bit of a bitch to get off so im taking it to my dads work and he is gonna take it off for me. He is an engineer so he has all the right tools at work.

I dont think im gonna get to wash them this weekend though. Weather is not improving in Manchester much. Its stopped raining though so ive managed to sort out a few things.

Bourkey

When i pick them up on the 21st it will be 9 weeks since i ordered them.

Now all i have to do out of my list are:

Snap off steering wheel

Proper wax to bring out a deep shine

Proper interior clean to make it look new

Change metal gear knob.(goes ice cold in winter)

Bleed brakes as they feel a bit spongey.

Fit induction kit.

Getting shorter by the day.

Bourkey

:p:lol:

Anyway i chose surface delivery as it was miles cheaper so it was taking 4-6 weeks. They arrived after 6 weeks and customs have held onto them for a week to "inspect" them. Now parcel force have them and i cant pick them up as im busy so ive arranged to pick them up from Manchester on the 21st. But a bit of violence at customs could have been a laugh :p.

If they take any longer phil ill give you a shout. :(

bourky (or anyone that knows) what tinting spray is good to use because i decided to do mine now after seeing yours

Copy cat copy cat dont know what your looking at. :p Just kidding. Glad you like it. Im going to do mine properly eventually. Any way you are supposed to use proper light tinting spray. I'll try and find a tutorial and get back to you.

Bourkey

I know. Im gonna get another orange set and tint them properly. I would do a clear set but i dont think they wouldnt glow orange enough even with orange bulbs. You cant see the orange once its tinted anyway.

Finally got my CD player in today with my front speakers and sub.because of the full size alloy the sub doesnt fit properly so im going to change the fli trap 12" i've got for a 10" sub. I haven't decided which one yet. Ive got a few bits im putting on ebay first though unless someone off here wants anything.

Fli trap 12" £80 - Bought for £160

JBL GTO936 £20 - £40 Brand new

Alpine 5 Channel amp £110 - £230 brand new

All in excellent condition. Will post pics if interested. :p

Bourkey

I've been quite busy today getting a few more niggly bit sorted. I've also taken a few more pics after i washed i properly. The weather turned out to be great today and the sun is still shining now.

DSC01955.jpg

With my blue one in the background

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

I've taken the toyota floor mats out and they are currently drying as ive given them a good blast with the jet washer so ill get some pics of the interior when they are back in and my steering wheel is on.

Bourkey

The indicators that had been done were crap so im having these until i tint some more. I think it looks a lot better with the tinted indicators at the front. I spent a good few hours getting it like that. I polished the windows so much that when i was driving it before i smacked my head on the window think it was open. D'oh

Here is another couple of pics.

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

I've got a performance air filter so you can here an induction growl when i set off. It picks up speed really well now aswell. I think the standard air filter was very restrictive.

The blue one just needs a new set of wheel trims and a good clean then its going up for sale.might give it an oil change aswell just to keep it running sweet.

That reminds me. Any one got a set of toyota starlet wheel trims for my blue starlet. All mine are either broken or just keep flying off. I want the proper toyota ones aswell.

Bourkey

smacked your head hahaha

It was so funny. Me an my girlfriend were laughing our heads off.

Im guess postage wouldnt be worth it for a set of wheel trims. I'll have to look in a few scrappys then to see if i can find any.

Bourkey

I have done a few bits and bobs since last week. :p

I've tried to clean the floor mats but the jet washer has decided it doesnt want to work any more so they are cleaner but not as clean as i want but ill sort that out another time.

The sub doesn't fit due to the full size spare so im selling the 12" one and getting a nice little 10" one. :)

I've sprayed the centre console and dial surround blue so it matches the rest of the interior.

Im going to be getting my new wheels on Wednesday so hopefully they will be on the same day. :D

Here are a few pics to show you what ive been up to

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

And some of my car and my mates car.

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

Bourkey