Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

I know.It was a very good car.A part of me didnt really want to let it go but i had to in the end.I know its going to a good home so im happy.The couple that are buying it fell in love with it.They didnt even want the test drive that i offered them.i let them listen to the engine running but after that they just said we will av it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's next for the Black SR? (you still coming Saturday?)
Ill have to have a think what i can do next to the SR.I might put a double din screen and freeview in it.Ive put a few of them in some cars recently and im growing on the idea.

And yes of course im coming on saturday

Wow you got £1650 for it?!

My brothers after that much for his SR!

Nice one!!

Pretty good isnt it.When i sell a car i put it back to as standard as i can.then its worth more and its more appealing to a wider variety of people.The glanza is infact the only car i know of that if you modify it right its worth more!!!!

Awww im sad to see it go :rolleyes:

The people knew what they were doing its a Toyota at the end of the day, no need for a test drive ;)

Glad its gone to a good home

Ill be in your position soon Bourkey i hope, when i come to sell teh bike il have at least £1600 to play with :p:p

yeah me too. I wanted it to go to a good home as i looked after it really well and id love it if the next owner did.

I think i might get that double din screen for my SR. I really fancy one. Id put freeview in aswell so id have about 80 tv channels.

I might lower the car a bit more aswell.Its sittting right for now but i wouldnt mind it a bit lower.

although i cant really talk i reversed into a caravan
D'oh!!! It may only be a small hole compared to your bump woody but it still ticked me off.I was meant to get the new bumper sorted out the day after bluewater but i was too nakered.Im gonna sort it out this weekend though.

You're welcome Bourkey, you're car looks so much better in the flesh (or metal, or whatever )

Was nice meeting you though mon amigo

It does look better when you see it (apart from the rear bumper) especially when its super clean. And it was nice meeting you too.

Thanks for the comments.It was this shiney for the Trafford meet aswell as i didnt av to go as far as London so it didnt get dirty on the way. I love it clean though as it looks sooooooo nice when its super shiney.

i actually bothered to clean my windows today which made me proud
Wel the windows are a good place to start so you can actualy see when your driving.

I want them wheels!

For a smal £320 you can get them from USA if you want them :lol: Takes a while for them to arrive though,unless you go for airmail which takes ten days but is an extra £110 i think