Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

After finishing work today i got back to the car park and a set of smart arses ad been bombing it round the car park where i park and my car was completely covered in mud. :):lol: Some people have no brains. I think it was two chav cars that were sat in the car park. They were filled with chavs and their cars were filthy aswell. Anyway i immediatly went to a self service car wash and give it a full jet wash foamy scrub and hot wax. Now its nice and shiney again.

Im now so close to getting my wheels on now. It might be tomorrow if the spigots arrive as my lightweight nuts have arrived. They are so light i thought they were plastic but my dad says they are real. Im so excited now. :lol:

Bourkey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an update on the alloys. Everything has arrived!!!!!! :lol::)

BUT!!!

No one will put them one for me. I have rang every garage in Whitefield, Bury, Radcliffe, and Prestwich and they all said NO!!!!! :):lol: Im pretty pissed off to say the least i even asked the garage where i go for all my M.O.T.'s and they said no. I've got to wait until the weekend so i can take them to the other side of Manchester to my dad's mate who can put them on for me.

It's now TEN weeks since i originally ordered them an i just want to put them on.

Bourkey

I know its annoying not being able to get them on. I've put the valves and spgiots on them myself so there is even less to do now. I just need the tyres swapping,balancing and putting on. Im not getting my hopes up but a friend is going to try and get his mate mate to get them on tonight. :)

Bourkey

Thanks. I know it will be worth it i just have to be patient and wait. Looks like they will be going on Saturday morning. The place im going shuts at half 5 and im never home for that time so it will be bright an early Saturday morning. It's only going to cost me a tenner because its a friend of a friends. I'll get some pics up as soon as they are on. :)

Bourkey

The wheels are unfortunatly not on. :p

I've had a few minor set backs. One of them is money and the lack of it. This is due to me booking two first class tickets to London on a Virgin train. BUT! instead of taking the £149 out of my bank account Virgin decided to take £298 out of my bank account. And this particular bank account has all my direct debits going out of it so they all bounced. I've had over £100 worth of charges so as you can probably guess im not in the greatest mood being £400 down. :):p

I got paid 2 weeks ago and it has covered all my charges the direct debit for last month and the direct debits for this month so im not left with a great deal when i have petrol and parking to pay for aswell. Virgin are now denying this and i now have to take them to court to get the money back. Luckily i work for a law firm so i wont be paying much. What ever i do pay i will get back when i win.

So it is coming up to 11 weeks since i bought the wheels and they still aren't on due to not having the time or the money to pay for them to be put on. I'll post an update as soon as i have a good idea when they will be going on.

Bourkey

Shit thats bad news mate!!!!

Was hoping to see the wheels on then!!!!!

Hopefully you can sort the palarva (spelling) with Virgin out quickly!!!

It has set me back quite a bit. My blue starlet is still not up for sale so im going to put all my efforts in to selling it now as thats going to get me a lot of money again. Even though i bought the SR this month i was still fine with plenty of money left over but this is what has set me back.

It will all get sorted but its going to be a pain in the arse to get sorted though.

Bourkey

CRAP!!!! I've just reversed into a dam bench!!!!!!!!!!! I now have a little hole in the rear bumper where a screw from the bench went in. Damit. :lol::):p:p

I wasn't happy with the cut out for the exhaust so im going to get a new bumper and get it sprayed in the same black my car is in. The bumper will probably come from a scrappy. Anyone know any rough prices for this?

Bourkey