Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bourkey you tease you
i cant just show you them straight away.i have to make you wait a short while. :DB):D:D

Thanks for all the comments guys. The wait was definately worth it. The quality is amazing. Im glad them nuts are the rights thread type. Im ordering them later hopefully with the spigots aswell.

very nice choice of nuts too

You cant beat a good set of nuts B):p:D

Bourkey

Neither can i. Im just waiting for some spigots and them nuts to arrive then im off to a garage to get them fitted. Heres what else ill be doing this weekend.

DSC02007.jpg

I think the oil in the engine at the moment is cheap stuff so im flushing it out and putting some lovley Castrol Edge in it. This should give me a hint of power and im putting some engine treatment in aswell to clean it out. The oil is dripping out of the old blue starlet as we speak as im giving it an oil change before i sell it. I've just put 4 brand new tyres on it and some wheel trims to smarten it up. I couldnt get hold of any toyota ones after all. I put a new battery in it and as usual it started up first time. Cant beat jap engines. :(:(:p:p:p

Im going to be a busy be for the next few days with both cars though :p:p

Bourkey

Got a buyer for the blue Starlet yet?

Tell me how much of a difference the better quality oil makes when you've done it as interested if would make any difference to how my car runs.

Looking forward to seeing those alloys still :p :P :p

Hopefully the alloys will be on during Monday or Tuesday at the lastest. Im just waiting for them nuts and spigots to arrive. As soon as they are here they will be going on. Oh ya!!!!!

The blue starlet has just had an oil change,new filters and four new tyres. It will be going up for sale this weekend. Its going to get a good wash and some decent pics taking of it.

if anyones interested or knows someone that is give me a PM.

Bourkey

I really have to get them on as soon as the stuff comes. They are taking up too much room in my room, and plus im super excited about them. :p:p:p

I would post some more pics up but i like keeping you in suspense :(:p:(

Edit

For the blue one im looking for about £1500 ono. the milage is 54k. Dont tell me you know someone else who wants one idrees?

Bourkey

Yet again ive been busy with the car over the weekend.

I have flushed all the oil out of the SR and let it drain overnight on friday to get all of it out. Saturday mornin i put a new oil filter on it as the other hadn't been changed for a while along with some lovely fully synthetic castrol edge oil. I also put the new spark plugs in aswell. The car is now running very smooth and warms to operating temperature very quickly. Its a little nippier too. It smells like bacon though because of the oil and fuel additives :(.

I've also done the same with the old blue Starlet and got lots of bit from the scrappy for it. Like all the interior that i sprayed a different colour. The car is in even better condition than when i bought it. It will be going up for sale in a couple of days. All the parts cost me a tenner so i can't complain.

I must apologise as the alloys are still not on :p:(. I going to try an get them on as soon as i can. They are taking up so much space so they will go on when the spigots and alloy nuts arrive. Anyday now :p.

I've also been pulled over today for speeding. The police officer actually let me off as he liked my car :p. At first he asked if i was from Slough because of the tax disk but then he was saying "it's a nice sporty car this not bad." He laughed at what he called a baked beans can exhaust but thats it. :p :P

Im now going to let the cuts on my hands heal until next weekend when ill be doing more stuff to it.

Bourkey

Nice lucky escape there Mr Bourkey. Not everyone gets off so lightly, behave in future

I was merely testing the durability of my throttle :p just kidding. I wasnt going that fast. I just set off from some light quickly. I'd say i ended up at about 40mph. He was really cool about it though. He just said "calm it down a bit because the traffic police hand points out like candy these days."

The fuel system cleaner seems to be working its way through the engine as it feels better the more im driving it. :p

Bourkey

Ah ritey, I have a bad habit of accelerating past the limit then dropping back down again when pulling away/reaching a higher speed limit etc....

Tis too easy to creep over the limit when cruising along too, have to watch yourself.

I know dont worry i'll take it easy. I have always found that its a car that is very easy to speed in. It picks up quickly and i just dont realise. I have also got a lot more attention from the police aswell because of the exhaust. The last thing i want is my car getting blacklisted by the police.

Bourkey

Glad the copper didn't rape you lol!!!
same here.At least some police officers are alright in this country.Hard to find one though.

And isn't Mikeys car the one that should smell of bacon?

I said the same thing to my mate when we finished. A top tip for mikey there :lol:.

As for the wheels, i ring up home every morning now from work to see if my nuts and spigots have arrived. As soon as they come they will go on straight away. :)

Bourkey

Meh, my car smells of Polos

Minty fresh

:):):lol:

Just added something small to my SR today. I've got a phone holder and a blutooth headset. Thought i better get one as i dont want to to get caught out as the fine is now £60 and you get 3 points if you get caught on your phone. So get kitted up!!! :lol:

Bourkey

Showoff

Im only being sensible so ner :):lol:

I've realised i need a new headlight. The bracket is broken that holds it to the car and its going to annoy the hell out of drivers on the other side of the road so ill have to get one front he scrappy. Im not over the moon about it but never mind my wheels will be going on anyday now. Im going to try and get my indicators tinted again aswell.

Bourkey