Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive just added a few more pics.

The sub is big i know and its a 1000 watts but ive only got it on half power. Im not really a bass junkie unlike my mate. As you can see he does like his bass, but my sub will be going and a 10" one going in its place.

Bourkey

Mine is quite loud on full power as its 1000 watts but my mates in total is 5000 watts. :D:D:D its a bit mental. It took us a while to fit it but once we finished it sounded great. It gives me a bit of a headache though. I like it but id never have something like that in my car.

Bourkey

Looking good mate that sterring wheel is sweeeet!!!!

Thanks. It feels so much better to drive when i have a sports steering wheel. It feels like im driving a bus with a standard one. Next this week, WHEELS!!!!!!!!!. :D:D:D:DB)B) there is only one person who knows what im getting. I cant wait because they will look great.

Next weekend im getting a few bits for the blue starlet then it will be going and im also gonna try and get some black lenses done again. I like it better with them black.

Bourkey

Same here. Im getting them on wednesday afternoon. Hopefully they will be on the same day. If not then they will go on Thursday after work. Its hard getting things done during the week as i work 9-5 for a law firm in Manchester city centre, and there are no garages near the centre.

I cant wait though. :D:D:D:DB)B):p

Bourkey

Looks sweet that mate, i love the steering wheel!

I think it looks much better with the clear lenses too!

How about some reflet clusters? I know they're getting quite popular but i've never seen them on a Black n/a!

Nice work!

P.S - PM me if you'll be selling the Speedlines :D

Looks sweet that mate, i love the steering wheel!
thanks.it actually comes off aswell as its a snap off one.im not having anyone nicking my new car!!!!!!

How about some reflet clusters? I know they're getting quite popular but i've never seen them on a Black n/a!

Well if im the first to do it i might be persuaded into getting them. :DB) How much are they and what are the part numbers?but the front indicators i want black again as i like them black. :D:D

P.S - PM me if you'll be selling the Speedlines

As for these ive had dozens of requests for them from people on here and random people coming up to my and saying "if you get new wheels would you sell me them?" mainly from people with standard starlets. Im keeping them at the moment, but Oli H off here was the first and if i change my mind he has first refusal then you idrees. :D

Im going to have a long list of people who want them in a few weeks. Ive only had the car just over 2 weeks and ive had so many offers for them.

Bourkey

And there's me with 13" hubcaps and not an alloy in sight......*sigh*

*looks for violinist*

Dont worry mikey the right alloys will be out there for you sumwhere.ill put you on my list of people who want them if you want.you will be third.(all the people in the street dont really count).

(the car, not you )

And why dont i look gud ey?????????? You have never seen me so ner :D:D:D:D

but you are right my car is looking pretty gud. I want it looking better though!!! Ive had a few ideas i wanna try out but i will have to wait an see.

Alloys tomorrow oh ya!!!!!. Well actually its today because its 12.30 am.

Bourkey

Well the reflets are around £53 for both lenses, part numbers are:

81551-10360

81561-10340

@Mikey Speedlines are beautiful, you can't really blame me can you haha!!

Fair play though if Oli wants them thats cool as he just missed out on the set i bought!!

Another teaser for you...

DSC02001.jpg:D:D:D:D

They aren't even on an im chuffed to bits. I've had a gap in my bank account with nothing to show for it now i have. I need some spigot rings and an i might get some proper alloy nuts like these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

What do you think??

Are these the correct thread type???

Bourkey