Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No offence mon amigo, but that was a tad silly

A tad silly. You mean a feking dumbass. I should have looked properly. Ah well Idrees is gettng a new bumper painted up for me in a couple of weeks.

Bourkey

Thats just your black SR being too stealthy Bourkey :)

Bench must have had it in for you (literally 'screwed' you):p

Hope you get a new rear bumper sorted and get that jdm rimmage on!

Crap about that virgin bollox, all the best with that.

Joz

I\'ll also get you a price on a bumper tomorrow as theres a few Starlets breaking down here, mind if i have your old one?
nice one mate.give us a PM if you find one.then if you get it and spray it up ill pay you for the bumper and the painting. :p

Of course you can have the old one im not going to keep as a souvenir. You might be able to fix it up but i'd rather just have a whole new bumper. :lol:

Thats just your black SR being too stealthy Bourkey

Bench must have had it in for you (literally \'screwed\' you)

Hope you get a new rear bumper sorted and get that jdm rimmage on!

:):p Dam bench. I will seek revenge for screwing me :lol:.

Bourkey

At last my wheels are finally on. :p:p:p:p:p . I got them put on for £15 from a freind. I think they look sweet.

Sorry for the crap pictures but when the weather is a bit better then ill take some better pics

DSC02197.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

Bourkey

Of course you will.im bringing my Sony digicam as well because i wana get lots of pics of my SR at a meet.Idrees got some this morning when i met up with him.ill put them on as soon as i get em.

Ive noticed the car is a little quicker off the mark because of the lighter wheels.I need to get some decent brake disks and paint my calipers now as they dont look nice with my new wheels on.

Cheers for the comment guys.

I love the way they match the car really well.When the weather is better im gonna take some mint pics of it though.these were just quick snaps in between rain clouds.

Ive had to go way back into the history of my paypal account to find out how much i actually paid for them.

£279.31 for the wheels and shipping

£ 25.00 for import taxes

£ 15.00 to get them swapped over

----------

£319.31

BARGIN!!!!!!!! :D:D:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D

Very nice work Bourkey :p

I've known about these from the start lol.

Finally they are on and looking sweet mate, take care of them.

Keep up the good work and stay away from park benches otherwise I'll send you a parking sensor lol.

Joz

I've known about these from the start lol.
The UKSC undercover spy :p:p

£320????

How so cheap i ben looking at them and cheapest i could find them were £105 each!!!

Bargain isnt the word!!!!!

I imported them from america.i basicly cut out the middle man and got them straight from a buddy club dealer at trade price. The guy who i was speaking to there was a nice guy and answered my questions pretty quickly.His site is www.urbanimport.com.i found him on ebay.

The blue starlet has now found a new home.It was a great little car for the year that i had it and never let me down.I put it on Autotrader and 4 hours later it was sold.The new owners were a couple from near me.they didnt even haggle they just paid the asking price.They have reassured me it will be well looked after aswell.It went for a not too shabby £1650. here are the last pictures of it taken yesterday

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

Now the question is what am i gonna do with £1650. :rolleyes: ;) :p

I now have more space to park the SR at last!!!