Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should be chuffed, is turning into an awesome lil' machine.

My Seo will be no match for you sir

Damn everyone and their rolla mani's that work grr lol.

(on a side note in a moment of insight I worked out why my mani didn't do a lot and had an air leak, making it idle high.......my plonker of a mechanic didn't put a new gasket on between the throttle body and inlet mani .........oh well )

Will be good to see you again geezer

I know i love my "Lil' Machine" ;) ;)

Get moddin your Seo and it will be show ready in no time. Mines still not finished yet.

I don't see how you could get the mani wrong. I would hardly call him a mechanic if he couldn't be bothered replacing a gasket. Mine is running so well. It runs and idles perfectly.

It will be good to see you too. I've never had a proper look at a Seo. My car is a little different from when you last saw it.

@ Joz - Boy do you feel the effects!!!! Im still surprised at how smooth it pulls through the rev range.

@ SiCaln - I am very proud of all the work i've done but like i said i cant take credit for it all as two of my mates helped me a lot.

Damn, my Starlet doubled the amount it idled at when the rolla mani went on, the mechanic claimed the flanges didn't line up.

Am having second thoughts about getting Blue serviced (and having a few bits fitted) there........

Will make sure he does it right this time....or else lol

My Seo should be ok for the Bluewater meet, as will have a tidied up engine bay hopefully ;)

brillant work mate the car really looks the part, loving all aspects of what uve done, wouldnt have done much any different myself, just shows u what a little elbow grease can do, all the best mate :blink:

Am having second thoughts about getting Blue serviced (and having a few bits fitted) there........

Will make sure he does it right this time....or else lol

Go on give a sly mod here and there. :D

holy shart in a bucket!!!!!!!!! thats outstanding work dude!!!!!!!

looks so good, both the install and the other mods, that black mani is very evil!!! love it!

Phil.

brillant work mate the car really looks the part, loving all aspects of what uve done, wouldnt have done much any different myself, just shows u what a little elbow grease can do, all the best mate

Cheers for the comments guys. Much appreciated

Ive got a few updated pics for showing it at its best right now

DSC02515.jpg

DSC02546.jpg

DSC02514.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

DSC02516.jpg

DSC02517.jpg

The rear seats will be TEMPORARILY going back in so i can take two mates to the Bluewater meet but they will be going straight back out as soon as i get home :)

Also I've replaced all the old Audio wiring for my system and put brand new stuff in. You can also see the blue wires in the engine bay. Thats an earthing kit and a voltage stabilizer. Doesn't do much except improve the flow of electricity. Makes the engine run a little smoother aswell. not much in the way of performance though.

Little update

As some of you may know i wasn't 100% happy with the doors especially the passenger side where there is a dodgy delocking job, a small dent (thanks for pointing it out again mikey :) ) and just a poor repair of a small bump. The drivers side was a pain as the electric window screamed when you put it down.

So as soon as i spotted these i told the seller they are now mine and he should take them off ebay (worded differently of course).

Doors Baby

Im picking them up the weekend after next so they will be going on the same day i pick them up. I now have to decide on a set of speakers for the doors aswell.

When these are both fitted i'll be really happy about the outside. Im not a perfectionist.....honest.

I took a day off work on monday as i was nakered from the London trip so they said i could take a holiday. So i took every plastic panel out of inside the car and super cleaned it. The car is now looking brand new on the inside.

Sweet isn't it. :)

Quite a few people have asked how i've done it as i've never seen the amp done like mine before.

It took about 24 hours spread over a few days to build it all up like that. The end result is worth it though.

Very nice, I spotted them doors and was wondering whether I should buy the passengers one because it'd save the hassle of me trying to transfer my electric window stuff to the new door I already have!!

Nice buy though :)

I knew you would have spotted them. He also has a nice boot lid aswell which is already had its window tinted ad a Blitz induction kit. When i go to pick up my doors next week im gonna see what else he has left of the car as i might get a few things off him.

I'd say it would be a good couple of hours to get them both on as like you said there is all the electrics to sort out plus i have an alarm aswell.

I cant wait for them to go on though as that passenger door is annoying with all its imperfections.

It shouldn't take too long mate because the doors are from an SR so will have the motor and stuff in there (the door I've got is from a Sportif so I'll have to transfer it all over)

He has a strut brace too if i remember right, I was gonna bit on it :)

I'll be getting them early on that saturday morning and putting them of in the afternoon. So just incase something goes wrong i've got plenty of time.

He does have a strut brace. He also has lots of interior bits aswell. I'll get some piccs of what he has to see if anyone wants any of them.

@ Idrees - You can have my door for £30 if you want. You have the skills and the time to fix it where as i don't as im saving for the engine. All the electrics work fine in that door aswell. Pm me if you want it.

Drivers door will also be for sale if anyone wants it. Electrics work fine but the window makes a loud screeching noise when going down.