Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will consider doing the cooleer in the near future. For now i have a laguna lip on the front now :p. Me and Craig went to the scrappy to get a part for his dad and i spotted it. £5 oh ya!!!!!!

I'll get pic up as soon as i can :lol:.

Bourkey

I know i should really put some pictures up when i have an update but here is another update anyway. Craig was playing on Ebay the other day and found a half decent RRFPR so i watched it until the end and won it for a mahoooosive £24. 1 bar here we come :thumbsup:.

I'll get pictures up of the RRFPR and my new splitter in the near future ;).

Bourkey

Chop chop boy!!!!! Im bagging these bargins that are just making me go quicker :thumbsup:. God knows when the RRFPR will be fitted but i have one anyway so that is one step closer to 1 bar. Im also going to get the car setup properly when it gets fitted. Im going to the same place that Dub Se7en uses :p.

Bourkey

@ Cal - Every topic i've read on running on 1 bar has stated the need of an FPR so i thought i'd better get one and as Asda said i have the HKS FCD. Many many people don't like these but after a lengthy discussion about the with Dub Se7en i've decided to go with it. Do you have a spare gauge cal as mine doesn't come with a gauge?

@ Asda - I'll be as quick as i can. I may nip to Morrisons tonight to take a couple of snaps as it is pitch black when i get out of work.

Bourkey

@ Bluebear - I suppose we could stretch to one just for you :D. Yeah just screw it through the bumper :thumbsup:. You have to do my sig and send me some decent pictures of a certain thing first though :D.

@ Dub - Thanks for your expert advice the other day :p.

Bourkey