new guy from milton keynes

Welcome buddy.! Not too far from me, leicester. Get some piks up matey. And defo go for inlet mani of corolla 1.3 bug eye. Scrappy if your lucky but they be ffloating about although they are getting kinda rare. Also as amjad said go for a k&n panel filter, i had a cone filter and panel is better in lower revs. Also de bump the side strips and get some amber corner indicators if you havent already.! :lol:

Welcome buddy.! Not too far from me, leicester. Get some piks up matey. And defo go for inlet mani of corolla 1.3 bug eye. Scrappy if your lucky but they be ffloating about although they are getting kinda rare. Also as amjad said go for a k&n panel filter, i had a cone filter and panel is better in lower revs. Also de bump the side strips and get some amber corner indicators if you havent already.! :lol:

thanks bud. i had a k&n filter in mind any ways but i will definitely on the look out for the corolla mani :D. its still pretty much a standard starlet s with a set of Momo alloy's and i just fitted a cd player but i still have the original toyota cassette player :)

Loool. I remember my cassette player. Just ring a few scrapyards if your lucky youll find one :lol: have a look at my buildthread for ideas as ive got a white n/a. :) slow progression but still moving fowards.!

surprisingly the cassette player and all the functions still work perfectly after all the years but it could do with a good clean up lol. i will definitely look in to your thread.

p.s i like white on any starlet it just looks like the right colour to me but my white one could do with some work to get the colour to shine.

Ebay, but you'll need a completely new custom exhaust as they are designed for paseo engines

Also there is not really any proven gains on a Starlet engine with an OBX manifold, a decat and cat back exhaust would be better

Ebay, but you'll need a completely new custom exhaust as they are designed for paseo engines

Also there is not really any proven gains on a Starlet engine with an OBX manifold, a decat and cat back exhaust would be better

well the is i was thinking of probably matching it up to a buddy club system or japspeed system(if it fits). but if that didn't work where should i look for a mani to match those exhaust systems?

Those exhaust systems are designed for a Glanza/GT so won't fit! Custom exhaust is your only option

The only exhaust manifold designed for the 4efe was the Hotshots mani I believe but you are not likely to find one lol

Believe me go for a Corolla inlet mani, custom 2" exhaust, decat and you should see 90bhp