using more petrol ? what dya expect lol its turbo and your probably boosting everywhere cause its a new car lol

my car costs me £35 of V-power to fill up and lasts around 200 miles if i boost all the time/city driving etc

or if i drive nicely occasionally boosting i get around 250+ miles

35 quid to fill your tank? mines is costing me just under 50 quid these days!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah from pretty much empty to a full tank costs around £32-£35 :D only holds around 25litres lol

Thats not right I know, mine used to take 35 quid when fuel was a pound a litre.

Shame about the turbo mate hope you get it sorted

Thought I'd add my own touch to the car seen a's though I haven't done anything to it since Ive had it

What do you think

2f42bb0c.jpg

Only a rattle can jobbie but they look awesome only done one wheel mind,

Gonna make such a difference to the overall look of the car :D

Cheers for the comments people, 2 of them are now on the car but I can't upload pics because photobucket is doing maintenance or something. Painting the other two wheels today.

As for descent photos I'll leave those till the medstone meet because JAG knows his way around a camera better than I do :)

@ Liam- they were smart in that colour but they were starting to flake and the anodised rim was fading aswell so they needed sprucing up

Also should have a temporary ct9 arriving soon so then I can send the hybrid off to be refurbed when I can afford to. Can't wait to boost it again, only been without it for a few days and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :) lol

• 2 weeks later...