• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to mate but it was leaking oil so I couldn't :D Got a mate coming round today to help me reassemble everything as I've got a broken finger so can't do it all myself, then it should be ready to rock'n'roll again and leave scooby drivers red in the face haha :D

• 1 month later...

its all good the cars not going anywhere, just selling off the parts to clear my overdraft, will be getting a cheaper run around and then slowly build the gt up purely as a track car with a descent spec list behind it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Heat wraped the downpipe and exhaust today

CIMG0430.jpg

Word of warning for anyone wanting to do this, the little fibres that come off irritate the fuck out of your skin, my arms have come up in a dirty rash :)

My hybrid is currently up at racetech being refurbed and having the wastegate ported.

Got myself a gizzmo ebc and a civic rad aswell (no pics)

Friday is payday for me which means loads of new parts to get this thing on the road again.

Also has anyone run this front mount set up

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If so is it any good

Ross

• 1 month later...

Few more goodies for this

BC coilovers

Gizmo Ibc

Cusco rear Panhard rod

civic rad

Sard FPR

Got my hybrid refurbed ported and balanced thanks to race-tech

Larger cored intercooler.

Ct9 relocation kit on the way

Just got to get some custom ic piping made then it'll be off to a rolling road to get fueling etc set up.

Haven't driven it in so long I'm actually buzzing

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Been toying with the idea of matte blacking the car for a while now but havent been too decisive, so i thought seen as though the front is badly stone chipped i do that and see how it looks

ce242355.jpg

Not 100% on doing the whole car or not yet but it looks mega slagish which i quite like (hence the title change)

May get the front end resprayed 205 again but not too sure yet

83fdc988.jpg

ea18124f.jpg

Just waiting on toyota getting my injector seals in then this should be back on the road :D