This guy was fooking lucky....

no idea why he is filming nothing lol but as the comments on the vid say its quite a hard thing to set up.

this happened on the m9 up here a couple months ago and i must have just missed it because i didnt see anythin on the other side of the road and when my work mates showed up they said there was loads of police n that on the other side of the road. one of the huge scaffolding poles had fallen off a lorry and went right through and audi. only just missed the driver seat. woman was fine. i didnt believe them till i read it in the daily record the next day lol

Wont work for me, but from what I can guess we wasn't far off this in a car once.

We just switched lane to overtake the car and the bikes fell off the roof of it as we was overtaking and bounced in the motorway.

Luckily they hit a lorry behind and bounced off the lorry into the hard shoulder.

Very lucky, but why was he driving along making a video of nothing? Like he knew it was going to happen?! :o

+1, don't understand why he was driving along videoing a trailer and a lorry :/

wuda been scary shit though!