• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have gone for the erlier shape but was more on insurance, paying 1300 for the year :( so im happy lol only got sideways once so far and i shàt myself!

Plans are :

Nice alloys

Coilovers

exhaust

gloss black hard top for the winter :D

nice looking car mate looks uber clean!!

i prefer the newer shape if im honest looks bit more fresh than the older ones... and i know what you mean ive drove a few at work and when they go your arse dont half pucker up hahaha especially in the wet going round an island lllloooooollll

nice car though dude!! :D

there proper ridiculous compared to anything else i have owned, think i spent 1k on the Subaru and all i got was a turbo and remap.

probably spent 1k or a bit under on my mk1 now and have transformed the whole car for the money :D

its just hard not being tempted to buy stuff when its so cheap.

depends how low you go, if your going past like 30 odd mm then you need the arches rolled... soon as there rolled you wont have any problems. all i rub on is my arch lining, so might take that out lol.

Grid V's + slammed MX5= Major Win! bronze and silver would look right mean!

yo josh, just had a quick double look and yeah yours is a mk2.5. they where introduced in 2001 as a facelift to the mk2... i'm actually tossing around with the idea of chopping my mk1 in for a mk2.5 :(.

the optional extra splitter is pretty hard to get a hold of but does look siiick!

I might go this route:

sickmx5mk25.jpg

maybe this:

http://seanphotography.tumblr.com/post/405.../sphoto-x-hfvii

yours would look sweet with the splitter if you find one lol