• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i have the same problem with my racelands... only way round it is to remove the helper springs as you will gain all the space on the thread that they took up, meaning you can keep the locking collars above the drive shafts but you have gained another 2 inches or so. but its not a bad height lol, when you space out the wheels you might catch the arches and find they need rolling (dependant on width of spacers).

Got some awesome updates on the way for mine ;)

Ahh but whats the ride diffrence like without the helpers? More bumpy?

Dont worry the arches will be getting rolled :p just warey of a small patch of rust bubbling up on the corner of the one arch... it will most likely crack lol il get a pic up! Im thinking 25mm's ;)

Kool ill keep an eye out!

not a major difference but might be a bit more crashy if its hitting the bump stops, i still have the helpers but have no thread left on the coilovers ;)

not sure what offset your alloys are but getting it close to ET0 will make them mega flush/beyond flush with the arches like mine. so every 10mm spacer will lower your overall wheel offset by 10 :p. 25mm sounds a good amount though