bit of a lifestyle change ahead

broke up with the mrs on wednesday. was with her for nearenough 2 years, seems strange having a friday night without her tbh, mind you, spose its going to after 2 years lol.

not sure how to feel really, it was me that ended it, and i dont feel like im as bothered as i should be, just dont think its quite hit me yet.

just realised that like when we were good we were amazing together, bt when it was bad it was really bad. and we dont seem to want the same things in life, shes a proper family person being there only child, and im not like that at all. its nice having the support of her parents but at the same time gets on your tits when there involved in everything as well.

either way, time for a change and a fresh one lol :thumbsup:

dont really know why im posting this tbh :/

a footfull of revs always cheers me up when me and the mrs have had a spat

sorry to hear you split up with her dude always a bummer i know i spend nearly every free hour with my missus too dont know how i would react if it happened to me.........

but yeah if all else fails as above go down the pub!!!!

few beers always make things easier to get your head round...

Its the opposite way round for me, been enjoying the single life for almost two years now, theres been lots of girls in between of course :p but know one I actually cared for.

If its you that finished it then you probably thought it was for the best, everything will work out how its supposed to in the end mate :ph34r:

ahh man, its not all bad if the bad times were more than the good...

i broke up with my missus after 6 years 2gether, was the hardest thing i ever done, considering we still see each other all the time with other people... and to top it off, we both do roller sports (she is a figure skater and i play inline hockey) and we both make state and national squads and end up having to travel together alot cause comps are in the same cities around the same times and stuff

i was going through a rough patch with a huge medical issue at the time, and have regretted leaving her ever since, its been about 4 years now and we are still close, just not the same as it was though....

it will take some time to get used to being alone again, but it happens, just try not to dwell on the fact she is gone, cause it makes it sooo much harder, trust me... just go out with some mates for beers and go out and just have fun with the boys, forget about women all together for a little while because they will just cause your head more issues real easy :ph34r:

Gutted for you mate! Things are going bad for me in the relationship stakes too. Been with my Mrs 2years and 3months and i think its nearly game over to be honest.

Time to get more mods done and spend more time on the V mate :ph34r:

I think the pub or shagging around is the worst thing you can do myself. Be the better person, especially if it's your decision. But that's my opinion, not advice. I've been single for about a year and a half and recently met a Brazilian girl and now she's my gf. Seems to be going well, and I hope it continues to for a long while.

lol at daz x2

to be honest i think ive done the right thing, because ive hardly thought about her tbh, i have been busy as owt but still.

and saturday night was a right result if you know what im sayin lol :lol:

plus the lass is sound, the v dropped a bollock on sunday night, a bit seft inflicted by some 106 destroying lol, but either way it properly went on the way home from work yesterday and shes lending me her car till i get mine back and sorted. only known her about 4 days so cant go wrong if you get me, plus shes pretty tidy ;)

the cars a p reg green 1.2 clio, but its better than nothing and im grateful :D

liam thats not good mate, it must be something to do with small white cars with turbos they dont like, our relationship went down hill from the day i parked mine on the drive haha

Nar mines nothing to do with the car mate! Its to do with her being a selfish prick 90% of the time!!! Dont get me wrong when we get on i love her to bits but when we dont she really pisses me off.

Anyways good to hear you getting involved with a new girl mate :lol: Got any pics?? ;) :D

FUCK women!

i split from my lass 2 weeks ago and we were together for 4 years and 4 months.....

was heart broken at first but now i think its defo for the best and i feel so much better and looking foward to meet a new pussy!

the only thing that is sour atm is just thinking about the great times we had which was 2 years ago but the last 2 years we had were awful when i really think about it, changed so much !

have not been single for so long and i am loving it atm !

FUCK women!

i split from my lass 2 weeks ago and we were together for 4 years and 4 months.....

was heart broken at first but now i think its defo for the best and i feel so much better and looking foward to meet a new pussy!

the only thing that is sour atm is just thinking about the great times we had which was 2 years ago but the last 2 years we had were awful when i really think about it, changed so much !

have not been single for so long and i am loving it atm !

dude!!! how come you aint put the rude pics up in the hottest girlfriend thread that you couldnt put up when you were with her!!

tut tut! sort it out!

Theres only one bit of advice I can give you mate!

Dont take advice from Sparky! He's a perv!

He touched me......

Take my advice guys, being a perv, there is nothing wrong with that ;)

The latest girl I posted has pissed me off, not spoke to me in a week "her phone is broke" so I banged one of her mates on Saturday night so I am sure she will have something to say now :lol: