Hey guys and girls i have just bought myself a new ride as i can not get insured on the GT untill i have 1 years no claims behind me. Which kinda sucks but atleast i will be able to get the GT perfect for when im finally ready to drive it. Well its a 1.0 litre vauxhal corsa haha yess corsa ino it sucks lol but i have plans for it :lol: Here is a pic of the pile of shit :|

10litecorsa.jpg

Plzz dont be to harsh comments welcome tho lol.

x2 at least you're rolling around in something and don't have to sell the GT ;)

ye thats why i bought it got to jump on the ladder somewere cant just exspect to drive the GT streight away. I would not of bought it if it was stupid money but £350 12 mounths mot and tax 69k on the clocks cant really complain lol just bought some lowering springs :lol:

doesnt look that bad, slam it and stick some oem lights on it and its decent enough to get you around. i had a little 1.2 corsa just like that for 1 of my first cars

its only a 1 litre ;) but fuel will be cheap lol plus i aint fussed about speed or ewt got the GT for that this is just my daily for a while lol :lol: i really dont mind it. It has power steering haha

u get 60mm ones? a had one last year till sumone ran into back of it. got mine for £450 1999 was dropped 60mm on gmax shocks and springs, full gsi interior, cavi slab wheels, redtop calipers(lol) and backbox(lol) but used to get bewteen 400-450miles dependin on how i drove it i was mainly motorway.