Petrovo auto(Petr's car)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here is some today work.. Steps.. cleaning(so hard so much dirty :D ), disassemby and painting - 1st with silver and 2nd nice red colour

And here are pics ;-)

sani4.JPG

sani3.JPG

sani2.JPG

sani1.JPG

Friday will day of Work.. must be mounted to engine and some litle changes, only visually.. I hope that will be great ..

Engine will be red and black :D

yea yea.. friday comming about 16hours free time for my car.. I hope that i will done it in this time :D..

must I disassembled anything else from engine befor I will disassembled origina manifold?

And i sprayed screws by anti blight spray before.. it can helped :p

Thanks phil.. its the end of motor space , but only now. today I bought color for rear bumper and some package come today with something for audio.. now i only waiting for two speakers 10" from USA.. next mont i Will buy something for ma inside plastics..

So check this thread.. because I still working on my star fly :D:p

Tank you ;)

Today i painted rer bumper..photos came later because pait isnt good.. a lot of visual problems ;).. lot of dust and and others B)

Tomorrow i will repaired it ;)

hmm repair don't helped.. still same problems. So fort this issues i give them(front and rear bumper mirrors and maybe side skirts) to mz friend. I thing that afte about 2-3 weeks will be done with correct paint and exelent look.. after that i will do something with interior.. he looks terible :p

• 4 weeks later...

hello all,

Again mee.. and some new pics.. i have litle crash with my car.. :D

Now it is repaired.. and lets go with new upgrade ;)

Wisonic wofers come, Keskin KT3 black + polished come and fitted, some litle upgrade with anti noise accesories new cables, amplifier atc.. photos come later.. :D

Maybe some spy photos because mobile phone is still in my pocket

What come, new colour(black with gold pearl, its look that it will be normal starlet colour with minimum 50% more pearl in paint.. it will be really shiny), masive sound, new interior and outside look :D..

Thank you!! :unsure:

Maybe front bumber doesn't same as on photo. Because whels do lot off shine and car has really different style oposit before.. Rear bumper must have some modifications. Interior will be really practical. Everything must be washability so I use material which looking like skin.. same colour as now :p..

Good news.. Box for my 2x10" wofer looking really nice(2x50l box).. photos come later.. no time for net now, only at work I have time.. Really hard working ;-)

So I thing that all sound components in my car can have about 1KW :D .. two 10" subs do some sound pressure about 5m around my car.. it is poor :D .. need more..

so I looking for christmas box .... hehe maybe 15" sub(only sub can have around 2KW) come in the midle of my car.. some LCDs.. atc.. so a lot of things must come..

But I must really thinking about christmas boxes because this things which i wrote are only dreams which can be different with my money.. First clause is really true .. belive me.. he

• 10 months later...

Hi to all..

Long time ago I was here and share to you ideas around my EP91. So my EP is past today. She(he) go out from my home.

Now I have Lexus IS200 and Im happy - biger, stronger and totally different opositte EP :p.

Some Picture you can found on this link: http://www.tth.gzk.because/index.php?option=com...8&Itemid=33

Some modifications will come with time (sport car chassis, wheels etc).

Have a nice day

Petr