Monster unit 2

Boys from Glasgow. The tunnel the 200sx was doing rolling burnouts in, is on my daily commute LOL.

They all have obscene amounts of cash to throw at cars :D

Aye am sure thats aarons, dont know how they can afford them or can afford to insure them since some of them aint much older than me! crazy! ave seen some of there cars at knockhill on show and that yellow S2000 with YUM on the plate is mint as! Although id love a EK9 :D

heres a link to the first Monster Unit Video

Iz that cause you is a gangsta...... :D

The video isnt about street racing, the video is about a group of mates out enjoying their cars....

"Street Racing" is what wankers who think they are cool do. I have no sympathy for anyone who does it and gets done. Having a play is one thing, going out to purposely race is just totally retarded.

i wasn't criticizing the video at all theres a part of the video whee theres hondas having a play.

and tbh i don't know where people around your area race but its all done in industrial estates and places where normal members of the public cant get in the mix. you are entitled to your opinion but this is no chav tastic shit, people from all professions turn up along with lambo's, ferrari's, dodge vipers, amg merc's 800 bhp evo's etc etc, i go to watch as there is some crazy cars with alot bigger fish to fry at the end of the day. each to there own, id much rather go see some racing that sit at home watching shitty tv lol

haters gonna hate :D

Rubix cube got it right! Ive never really heard of anyone up here racing there cars round streets or industrial estates!

Like he said wana race go to knockhill or crail! thats where most of the people up here I know go to race instead of fucking about on public streets!!

Just remember...life aint a fast and furious film!