The misses just bought a TOM'S T082

Hi peeps....

I'm not really new, just that I used to have a proper tidy Glanza S which came to proper bad ending after an argument with a Polo.

Well 2.5 years on and my misses has gone through N/A and turbo'd MR2's, Vitara FatBoy (which was real PIMP!), Celica ST182 (which then sold within a week) and most recent is a 300zx Fairlady Z, which we both decided was too juicy and so we came across this little gem and fits in quite well sitting next to my Genuine TOM'S T020 Turbo (MR2)... She's deffo had a varied amount of cars within her 1 year of driving and I feel this has got to be a winner, pics show the car parked up after its return home and in dire need of a polish although the pics wont show the dullness.

Here it is...

DSCF6309.jpg

DSCF6311.jpg

DSCF6312.jpg

DSCF6315.jpg

DSCF6316.jpg

Exterior:

TOM'S Front Bumper

TOM'S Sideskirts

TOM'S Rear Spats

TOM'S Adj. rear wing

TOM'S Front grille

Ultra rare "16 WORK Volk CAL CHOPPY wheels by RAY'S Engineering

Interior:

I've given her my rare as fook TRD Nardi steering wheel

TOM'S Gearknob

Razo Pedals

Razo turbo timer

TIM Turbo boost gauge

TRD Dials

Engine:

FMIC setup (unknown make... help here?)

HKS adjustable actuator set to stock pressure

E-Bay jobby twin cone intake thing

TurboXS dumpvalve (shameful I know)

Chassis:

Some wierdly named gas struts on the rear

Front shocks are I believe KYB NewSR Specials

It apparently has 62k miles, MOT's to prove although the interior was got at by some psycho Jap fellow back in its homeland, enough holes to fit rave lighting in there.

It runs brilliantly, just a pair of seized sliders to free off today on the o/s/f and its all 100%

Most of all, the misses loves it, cheap to run, insure and loadsa fun!

Let me know what you guys think!

Many thanks!

That Beans old 1? Was that not seen on that TV programme about council estate scum bags (not you cardhore lol)

Thats what I was thinking but Im sure it didnt have those wheels

That Beans old 1? Was that not seen on that TV programme about council estate scum bags (not you cardhore lol)

no it aint mate, beans had a white sunstrip, different wheels and no toms spoiler oh and a doobie rear!

lol.... You guys are funny as hell, I started to worry for a sec although our impressions when we got it home were... CHAV!... That silly speaker shelf needs changing for sure!

Thanks for all the kind feedback, the misses is greatly appreciative of it all.... she may even repay your kindness somehow? We'll have to coax her somewhat?

Welcome to UKSC dude,

GT looks awesome, defiantly recognise it from somewhere though, just cant think where lol.

Get some pics up of previous motors too mate, just dont put anymore up of the Vitara or we may ban you :(:D lol