Gotta agree with streetracer, the car was about as I was getting into Starlets as a 17 year old when bodykits were all the rage, used to look awsome in my eyes and it stil does because it has been done well

Gotta agree with streetracer, the car was about as I was getting into Starlets as a 17 year old when bodykits were all the rage, used to look awsome in my eyes and it stil does because it has been done well

are you for real lol

This has done the rounds before, and ill just repeat what i sayed the last time. Thats things been on the scene for YEARS, always looking like that, was in a few magazines and at all the shows. Back then it was probebly the most modified starlet on the scene.First fully modded one i ever seen,and still got a soft spot for that exact reason. Years ago thats what everyone was into....dont deny it :( Now-a-days it looks shit yeah but its still the way it was those many years ago. Its almost a staple in starlet history :D

dont care if it was amazing back then, looks shit now