Right a few months back im not gonna lie i used to boot it abit down my road, Not stupidly but just accelerated hard.. Well a bloke come down to my work when i was outside and said when you drive down our road can you please stop driving like a c**t as my wife is on about phoning the police about it.. So i said yeah fair enough just took it on the chin as i know i was being a prick!...

Well the last few days the police have been sitting outside my house looking at my car and last night they was looking around my car.. I went outside to ask what they was doing as it was on the drive and they said 'Just checking for un taxed vehicles'.. I was like riiiight but it's on my drive.. They drove off after i said that...

Well ive just come back for my lunch break and the women shouted at me 'Slow down you Prat'.. Its a 30mph road i live on and i was doing just under 30mph!.. I was in second gear so the revs where abit high but WTF!... I never boot it down my road now but im sure she has been onto the police and thats why they keep looking over my car on the drive!...

Really doing my nut in, But i cannot confront her because her husband will be straight down to my work about it.. And there's no point in moaning to the police if she has been trying to get me in the shit because they will just confront me about it all!!

Proper annoyed as i've done what the bloke asked and stopped booting it down the road.. As i know i was in the wrong, Yeah i shouldn't have been doing it in the first place but hey ho... I could still be doing it now, But thought she would appreciate that i took it on the chin and have calmed down as they requested.. But it's just a typical women!.. She's obviously got no problems in her life at the moment so she needs to find one. :lol:

Sorry, I've finished moaning now :)

i had the same thing happen to meet. some man shouted prick as i screamed past. full chat on td04 lol i know i was in the wrong but oh well. now i roll past his house at like 5 mph in the hope he tells me to speed up lol

I have the same thing happen (sort of). Every now and again when im heading to work some old guy is outside his house and is going th_thumbsdownsmiley.gif.

Im just sitting in the car going wtf??? I was only doing the speed limit (80k's) and was in top gear so dont know what his problem is.

^^^^ LOL

Seriously though i think you could be done for anti social behaviour for having a loud exhaust if enough people complained about it.... IIRC. Something about exhaust levels etc

your fine.

she probably has moaned about you to the plod, but if the best they can do is look at your tax then they obviously have nothign to go on.

if somebody complains then they have to be seen the area (otherwise she would only be moaning to them about useless police not doing anything)

just keep it below the speed limit, and keep the revs down if its late at night (surely your taking it easy as your pulling up to the drive to let the turbo cool down anyways).

and be careful, it happened to my mate he used to boot it along this one road in his evo at 5am on the way to work every day passed a dog walker. he always used to moan. one day, there was the police gunning along that round at that time. obviously looking for him, as why would they be doing checks at 5am :/

just keep your head down, if your below or on the speed limit you know your in the right

Proper annoyed as i've done what the bloke asked and stopped booting it down the road.. As i know i was in the wrong, Yeah i shouldn't have been doing it in the first place but hey ho... I could still be doing it now, But thought she would appreciate that i took it on the chin and have calmed down as they requested.. But it's just a typical women!.. She's obviously got no problems in her life at the moment so she needs to find one.

Thats what you should say to the husband :-)

if u were booting up and down my street id be out having a go at you myself, thats what happens if you drive like a dick. Personally i would take it on the chin again and go to their door and say sorry and assure them it wont happen again, gets them off your back and its not really worth the hassle from the police.

^^ good advice ^^

i'm sure we've all done it bud but still, even after we calm down the persona still sticks around like a bad smell!!

good luck sortin it :lol:

aye wev all done it! a few years ago id have told you to park up outside there house with a bee r* rigged up setting fire to there garden:D

Just not worth it tho may aswell let the cow feel like shes won and she wont bother you as long as you dont wind them up

i understand the frustration. theres an old guy that actually walked from the top of my street down to the bottom where i live just to moan at me because i came round the corner and was in first as its a tight one and booted it a little when the wheels lost grip i stuck it in second and just cruised down my street. he was straight down telling me i must have been doing nearly 60mph down the road. i tend to argue with them but i agree with the advice given saying just take it on the chin and leave it be unless they still keep getting on at you over nothing.

take it on the chin and say sorry is what i would do!!!! me and my dad were trying to set up my carb better the other evening and we twisted the wrong screw first time!!!! idle speed shot up to damn near redline at 9:30pm and the kid next door was clapping for some reason!!!

also dads a biker so starting up a gpx600r at 6am is normal in my street, noisy vehicles become bareable very quickly some people just like stirring up trouble.

evryones done it and everyone will have a go at it!!!!

The youth in me would just steam past with screamer pipe open but they are your neighbours so just take it steady on your street, it's what i do when coming onto the estate as they moaned before.

Never know might get to point where they start messing with your car as 'revenge'.

@ gtr-r33 if i were you i would scream past her house every day, that way you wont have time to notice her bitching at the side of the road.

LOL!! :D

^^^^ LOL

Seriously though i think you could be done for anti social behaviour for having a loud exhaust if enough people complained about it.... IIRC. Something about exhaust levels etc

Yeah this is something i cannot get done for, Because i'd get given a section 59.. I already have 1 for reasons i cannot believe but hey ho lol

if u were booting up and down my street id be out having a go at you myself, thats what happens if you drive like a dick. Personally i would take it on the chin again and go to their door and say sorry and assure them it wont happen again, gets them off your back and its not really worth the hassle from the police.

Yeah i understand completely mate, Which is why i took it on the chin and since have been sensible but she's just got it in for me now i think :) Stupid old bint haha

They've caught you driving like a tool so you'll get tar'd with the same brush all the time now. Speak to them if you see them out and about and explain. Dont bam them up worse cause you'll just piss off the whole street and then the car becomes a target :lol:

Im showing my age but it annoys me when people are booting it about a housing scheme, impress's no one and is embarresing :D

Yeah im gonna talk to the Bloke if i see him out, No point talking to the woman i don't think as she seems like the kinda person to just not accept an apology and would just start an argument

I never used to boot it just as i started it up, I just used to boot it abit then sit outside for a few minutes.. which also annoyed the neighbours as i'd sit outside with it running and it's pretty loud...

I only ever used to boot it mid day anyway when i came home on my lunch break.. At night i drive really slowly so i can turn it straight off when i get outside

My Neighbours (left) moan about my driving but when i get of my drive i turn right? LOL BUT there is an other Red Glanza on a cul de sac of my road so might be getting us mixed up :lol:

I live on a slight down hill, so out of gear at the top and coast down, I had it I just apologized said dint realize it was so disturbing job done, and idle from top starts the oil cool down, works best 4 all lol