What would you do if you won the lottery

Bord again lol so just wondering what you would do if you won the lottery lol stupid i know but its something to do lol

I would retire and move to the seycelles ha and oviously finish my GT :)

Get the parents mortgages etc paid off for them, they deserve it. Give them enough money to buy the house they've always wanted. For myself, nice small house or something with a decent garage (or build one!)

As for cars, well well, get the GT done, find a KP61 and make it to Starlet Cup spec (delicious 3K engine), get a Toyota Chaser (X100), and slightly VIP it out. The list goes on.

no offence to everyone that loves starlets but definately wouldnt still have a starlet as it would look stupid parked in the garage with the gt race cars and pagani zonda

i think the qustion should be, what wouldnt you do lol

i dont think id go OTT really

im not a flash person really. id buy a nice 4 bed house with plenty of land, build myself a big garage with every tool possible and a few ramps. just spend my days doing up cars really

fair comment but can you really adore a starlet? i know i dont but thats just me, but mines a cheap bit of fun.

a r34 gtr pushing 700bhp looking rude the n fair play, im gutten for the guy who's caught fire as that pretty much is my dream car.

my flash car wish list:

R34 GTR (mental spec),

yellow 458 italia,

pagani zonda,

genuine andy roush btcc rs500 sierra cosworth,

rolls royce phantom,

That's the thing tho, there's only very few flash cars I would spend my money on. And at the end of the day, whats more important? A wallet on wheels, or something you actually adore?

nice house in the country side , with a huge garage

as for car

r34 gtr in midnight purple

honda ek9 black, daily with mugen and spoon mods

dodge charger

nsx

pretty much rare jap and american muscle cars

and have fun .

Defiantly pay the rents' mortgage off and get them a nice house and car, then same for me and my brother and Nan :(

Would also buy a GT & Glanza and go mental with them, 400+ bhp :D Also a few nice cars, hoooge garage with a few ramps.. Mega space for all the cars as well :D

Would all so help out a few of my real friends :D

First thing I'd do is go travelling. See evry great place I've ever wanted to see, then I'd start thinking about houses, cars etc. One car I would definately buy would be the veyron supersport, I'm a sucker for acceleration and that thing must be savage, even if it does look like a turd :(