booooooooo! plans pushed back

my plans of buying a glanza for my birthday in april have just been pissed on. :p

just got back to my current insurer abbey and bragg about switching the car on my current policy to a glanza and they dont recognize the car and are not willing to insure it due to it being an import. :p

if i was to buy one they would have to cancel my policy and i wont get my ncb :p

so i now have to wait untill august when my policy runs out :)

and i cant even get any quotes on what my insurance will be like then from other insurers as its too far in the future for them to quote. so i may even get to august be 21 have two year no claims and still get bummed by insurance :lol:

so to sum it all up :lol::) ;) :p:pB)

my plans for my 21st birthday was to skydive then go pick up my glanza, then go out on the piss! best birthday ever! but due to abby and bragg being mardy i wont be having a glanza.

i know there is an upside to all this more time to save for mods. im gonna start hording parts now for august! :p

Thats shit mate, especially when you have been shopping around for a decent V and looking forward to it ;)

On the brightside, you can show off your lovely n/a at JAE :lol: and then its only a Month away till you get the V :)

Skydiving sounds cool :lol: lest us know how you get on :)

i bet my little bro will be buzzing when i tell him because he wants my n/a but my dad said he cant have it untill he is 17. now that i have to wait till august he will be old enough to have it. which im happy about aswell because at least 'steve' the n/a starlet will be staying around! just gave it a massive clean and polish to make myself feel better.

sky diving shoud be sweet! im doing it for charity. i got all the forms just got to book it now. and mj there is 4 parachutes. i will have the main shute and a reserve and the instructer on my back will have the same. so i would have to be very unlucky if it goes tits up!

im now looking at buying parts that are made for the glanza but still fit an n/a so i can keep modding this one and swap parts over when the time comes.

still a bummer though. :)

i bet my little bro will be buzzing when i tell him because he wants my n/a but my dad said he cant have it untill he is 17. now that i have to wait till august he will be old enough to have it. which im happy about aswell because at least 'steve' the n/a starlet will be staying around! just gave it a massive clean and polish to make myself feel better.

sky diving shoud be sweet! im doing it for charity. i got all the forms just got to book it now. and mj there is 4 parachutes. i will have the main shute and a reserve and the instructer on my back will have the same. so i would have to be very unlucky if it goes tits up!

im now looking at buying parts that are made for the glanza but still fit an n/a so i can keep modding this one and swap parts over when the time comes.

still a bummer though. :)

You would only know if it went tits up for about 30seconds anyway mate :lol::lol:

good point. everyone who says well you could die, i always reply: well if your gonna go it might as well be spectacular! and also you would prob pass out before you hit the deck anywho so you wouldnt feel it!

my plans of buying a glanza for my birthday in april have just been pissed on. :lol:

just got back to my current insurer abbey and bragg about switching the car on my current policy to a glanza and they dont recognize the car and are not willing to insure it due to it being an import. :p

if i was to buy one they would have to cancel my policy and i wont get my ncb :p

so i now have to wait untill august when my policy runs out :o

and i cant even get any quotes on what my insurance will be like then from other insurers as its too far in the future for them to quote. so i may even get to august be 21 have two year no claims and still get bummed by insurance :o

so to sum it all up :D:o:o:p:D:(

my plans for my 21st birthday was to skydive then go pick up my glanza, then go out on the piss! best birthday ever! but due to abby and bragg being mardy i wont be having a glanza.

i know there is an upside to all this more time to save for mods. im gonna start hording parts now for august! :p

dont let it bother you buddy.

i waited 8 months till i could get my loan, then another month to get it thru!

look on the plus side, you will get one. just dont do what i did, i looked round while i didnt have the money, and i found a total minted 99 V in silver. it sold one week before i got my loan thru. i was gutted.

but now im happy i finally got one!

yeah i suppose i will get one at some point. i was looking for one as i have the cash at the minute (well after i add what ever i get for my car) so could pay for it straight out,

but now im looking at spending about £800 on some goodies to keep me happy. im thinking, upgraded shocks, bmcs,

E.T. damper, rear strut brace. (i want the 3 point one, but will have to drill holes to make it fit!) all of these parts will be easily transfered so instead of saving them in my bed room they will be saved on my n/a! what you reckon?

i also want the c-piller bar, lower front bar, and the middle strut that goes just behind the driver seat, but then i wont have much money left!!! i have a strut brace fetish

Yeah as Scutch said mate -- don't worry too much!

I wanted one all through my 4 years at Uni, but to be honest with myself I could have probably afforded to buy the car itself, but wouldn't have been able to afford insirance, petrol, and god forbid if anything went wrong with it!!

I held out till I finished uni, and in that time a couple minters got by me (Jims white Glanza for one) -- But then mine came along and luckily I had the money ready to put a deposit down on it and bought it a couple days later! Never looked back! (Well maybe a little... especially since I bought mine the prices plummeted!)