Hey, so basically I purchased a boot recently and seeing as it wasnt in the best of condition I got my mate to smoothe it and respray it. Fitted it today and I really like how it looks! Nothing new ino as peeps already have the same but thought id share non the less :)

This is how it looked before...

2uq23i0.jpg

And this is how it looks now...

2ai0u90.jpg

I no it wont be to everyones taste but I really like it. Next the rear bumper is getting resprayed and a few dents taken out then im on the hunt for some decent alloys and coilovers.

Anyways what do you guys think?

Fit the toyota badge and it will be perfect and remove the tint

Yeah it came with the tint which I wasnt aware at the time of buying. Gunna remove it if im not to hungover tomorrow :) Prefer it fully smoothed, looks better imo :p

so you brought a damaged mk2 boot and got your mate to flush it for you and spray it?

you should of just brought a mk1 black boot maybe save ya some pennies

Well it was in excellent condition when sent out but it got really battered and dinted whilst being delivered to me so my mate said he would sort it. Plus he's smoothing mad so just went for it :)

tints are good you can get a kip on in the back without anyone seeing you and if your drunk you wont get arrested ive done it many a time

I wouldnt like to lie down in the back of mine! :)

Cheers guys :p the tint has grown on me actually so abit of a bonus I guess! Just gotta sort out the back bumper now because theres a big dint where some kind person backed into it the very first time I parked it up :)