Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys

You mean the rear stock Toyota badge in Black?

I might spray the mirrors today seen as though I'm mixing paint for the bumper.. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet but I'll keep yous posted!

A few more shots

Anybody guess that this car is a Cat C write off? It was rear end damage...

Car looking very nice.

Apologies if you already know this (feel free to tell me to shut up lol) - did you know that you can get the Cat C or D removed from a car's history if you get a check and certificate from a particular company who do chassis alignment once all the work's done (think there's one in Royston - there are 4 or 5 across the UK) - think it costs about £200. They put it on a jig and check it with a fine tooth comb. Worth it IMO. I'm trying to find the company name but not having much luck at the moment!!

EDIT:

www.autoligninspections.co.uk

Nevermind!

Tiny update

Got the mirrors all prepped and plastic primed, couldn't be arsed to mix such a small amount of paint so I'm gonna paint them with the bumper.

DSC00442.jpg

And got the lip fitted to the bumper, all ready to paint. The lip sits about 3mm too low on one side though so I need to rip off all the sealant and get it perfect :lol:

DSC00446.jpg

Cheers for the comment Phil, look what I did to the mirrors in your favour... :D

Todays work...

These rear plastic panels really could not stay the light Grey colour...

DSC00467.jpg

Gloss Black FTW! Doing alot more of the interior, pics when done.

Then Bananza patiently awaits some of her parts to be sprayed and fitted

DSC00473.jpg

Fitted her ears...

DSC00479.jpg

And her new bum..

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

Just to see how the tints are gonna look...

DSC00491.jpg

The VTS driver's jaw dropped! I wish my car was as low as his from the back :lol: (Hes no chav, he bought the car like that because its quick!)

Lol!

@Si cheers man appreciate it

@Rick I'm sticking with the wing mirrors for a while, may do the full Glanza electric mirror conversion in the future though. Its no Glanza without the skirts so yes I am getting some, found a pair but now I need the money for them!!

@Starlet_GT3582R its a Glanza bumper and I got it from Toyota. (Won't fit the NA unless you have the headlights and bonnet too) Also, the before and after pics can't be compared yet because the cars not finished!!! :lol:

@Sparky thats the only place I could put it, atleast its there for when the car gets moved from the garage to the front garden :D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE!!!!! i told u colour coded backin plates are the way forward!!! damn they look so lush!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

also really likin your sprayed interior panels! its very tasty!

tints look damn good against the yellow too!!! new tail lights will set her bum off perfectly!

and i agree with rick...black wheels will be the way to go for def!!!!

Phil.