Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yeah, hoping to get another 2 done on Saturday.

Just fitted crystal wing repeaters that Sparky sent me, thanks for that :)

Before:

DSC00813.jpg

After:

DSC00814.jpg

Every single thing I've bought for the body of the car is genuine JDM, apart from those! :D

there was some muck up with the seller, money didnt get sorted out properly and i never received them for about a yr and they ened up costin me over £50! after a while of not gettin them i ordered different ones, the ones i have now.

so i took a major loss on them and sold them.

Phil.

Cheers Phil and Geo.

Next on the list is spraying the other rims, MOT test and the VIC test. Then its just add-ons like sideskirts, front splitter, foglights, rear lenses etc. It could be up for sale due to circumstances, but no word on that yet.

Sprayed another rim today

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

Thats two down and two to go! Sorry about the rubbish pics. Also the centre cap needs spraying again which I'll do with the next wheel.

I really wanna get my hands on a pair of Reflet lenses now, hopefully I should have some at the beginning of next week (If my EMA allowance gets sorted ;) )

everything always kicks in after i leave school, it started the year i left - i wouldv been minted, didnt miss a day of school in 7yrs at secondary, and only 1 week for chicken pox in infants

oh by the way nice work man, ill get those arch liners off for ya and posted, just pm me your address big man