Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I'm thinking of doing. Using it as ID Works demo car, with all by own bodykit on it.

This was Clio Cup Yellow mate, but I made it a bit lighter. Will probably use the straight colour this time round though!

my god I've just been through all 100000,00000,000 pages on this thread lol and I've got to say what a (SEXY) car it was the best one you have had yet, you need to do another one like this idrees lol

Cheers guys. Just missed out on a Glanza so gutted about that, but keeping my eyes peeled.

Budgets gotta stay low because I want a EP3 TypeR as a daily, and starting a business takes some investment!

just checked out this thread and i have to say this is prob the best glanza rep i have ever seen, i love that yellow :(

Every time I see you post I think what the fuck's going on because we have the same avatar. :p

ive always seen the picture of this car on your avatar mate and always just assumed it was a glanza, not really been on this site much since ive had my car. But fair play, thats gota be the nicest replica ive ever seen. And the ammount of effort you put in to it deserves a medal on its own lol ! shame you had to brake it , uve had some very nice starlets !

You've definatly gotta do this car again mate, i loved it when you had it. And was gutted when you decided to break it!!

Return of the Yellow One = HELL YEAH!!!! lol

x2! Let's see a Yellow V :(

Even if it was only an N/A, it's definitely my favourite out of your cars, and you've had some tidy cars!

Good luck with the business bro, you're offering some awesome parts to be fair! :p

• 5 weeks later...