Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly the fact that my brother has fitted two FTE's in his car in the last couple of weeks, both decided to fuck up. First one had no compression in 3rd cylinder, and the new one's big end bearings started clapping after a day. Obviously it's pissed us both of and personally I don't have the time or patience for these type of problems so I'm gonna forget about the conversion and maybe buy a Vtec or a GT later.

You have come too far to give up on something like this! Just enjoy and love the car while it lasts. When the time comes when its cheap to do, then move on. For now you have been a long way with this car, don't just throw in the towel just yet :lol:

nononononononononono nooooooooo!!

i forbid you to give up like this!!

just take a step back, let it all go for a few days, or simply a whole week!

then reconsider things when emotions aren't as high.

Please Idrees don't make any decisions right now that maybe you will regret, let it all calm down first.

Thanks Jason.

Sam I dunno yet mate, I'll see. Maybe another breaker but this time an Auto Glanza, buy it as a runner so I know the engine is sweet and then break it and stick the engine in mine when I'm ready. That way I will know the engine runs nice, the cars an auto therefore cheaper and also less like to have been ragged!

Thanks guys. ;)

I fitted some nice new NGK Iridium spark plugs today, the old ones looked so tired! I have an oil change on the cards for the weekend, and hopefully tomorrow I'll get the wheel geometry set up - really overdue!

I am also looking for some new tyres, I did want some 45 profile tyres but I think I'm gonna go for the 50 profile Parada Spec 2s.

And those coilovers are pissing me off along with the fucking brakes :lol: a creaky top mount and a calliper scraping a disc are really really annoying and I don't have the time to look over it so I might just take it to a garage on the weekend. I wish I had stuck to the stock size brakes with the single piston calliper tbh.

Ps I'm keeping the TRD mounts so they'll be going on soon too hopefully.

Lol since my mate saw it the other night hes not stopped going on about it n keeps telling me to do this n that to mine......really lush bud :lol:

You CANNOT give up on this, enjoy it and later down the line mabe a FTE might be in order ;)

P.s were nearly always going to hud/leeds/manc to burn petrol we`ll bash you a text some time?

Idrees...

Keep the faith man! tka e deep breath, call the car a bitch, take another breath, and keep the faith!!! things dont always go to plan dude and we can have massive set backs just look at the damage to my car in the last year, and i had hoped the FTE would be in mine by now, but sh*t happens and we have to get round it and keep goin. i honestly feel for u guys mate, its never nice when things just refuse to go as they should, but when u do finally get there, its all the more rewarding because u spanked the frustrations and speed bumps out of your way!

keep the faith lads, both cars have come too far.

Phil.

Thanks Phil, yeah your right. :lol:

TRD Engine mounts were fitted, they feel so much nicer to drive with! I also had basic wheel laser alignment done, I'll get the proper 4 wheel camber set up when I've got my new tyres. ;)