Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

Bitch!!

I also forgot to mention that I fitted a K&N cone filter that was lying in the garage along with some silicone. (I sold the Apexi)

DSC00408.jpg

Engine bay is really dusty now, but theres loads of things I have planned for it. I broke one of the suspension studs when trying to fit the strut brace the other day too, ah well, will be sorted on another day!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the car round to the garden to tidy it up and get all the bits back in place. Took a few pics

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

And how it'll look with the bumper when I've got it sorted

DSC00418.jpg

I think the passengers rear lense lets it down because of the reverse light (NA style!) I'll be changing that soon though all being well ;)

Mmm, looking even better now.

You going for the reflet/later spec glanza rear lenses??

Also, was going to suggest when you do the mirrors, leave the backing plates black, to break the colour up and keep in with the black/yellow theme?

Looking uber though ;) B)

Cheers MJ

I think I'm going for the reflets, but the 96 spec Glanza lenses for now because they're cheaps and I'm skint ;)

Good suggestion there, would look pretty smart actually. And... it'd be a bastard to do that too unless I can take the actual mirror of the backing plate but I'll give it a try!!

Anyhow, a knock on the door woke me up this morning.... And looked what arrived!!

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

Genuine Toyota too, thats nearly about it for the rear end!

Got the spoiler brake light wired up and the Glanza reverse lights.. I did try to keep the wiring neat!!

DSC00430.jpg

And I couldn't help but take a better picture of how the lip is going to look!!

DSC00433.jpg

Completed the bumpers repair today and gave the lip a coat of paint. Hoping to get that fitted tomorrow and will show pics :lol: