Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers pal :p

A little weekend update

Got the passengers door card fitted but still no central locking wired up, gonna have to take it to a pro me thinks.

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

You can now see how the interior quite ties together, would look way better with Black carpet though. All in good time :p

And heres just some random shots of the car from when I was bored

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00664.jpg

I suppose she could do with some small wheel spacers because the wheels sink in too much imo..

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

I hear you all laughing at my front bumper :p

Not to worry though, just picked this up:

DSC00687.jpg

I was thinking of fitting it in Black for now and to spray it when I get the optional splitter, but I might paint it today because I have nothing else to do.

I'm new to the forum nd just read this whole topic took me bout half an hour haaha

This project is mint mate! Im hoping to buy a starlet off one of my mates soon just hope it can be as good as this :p

i've just started work at a bodyshop so can understand how much hard works gone into this car.. cant wait to see it all completed!!

keep up the hard work :p

Ive been watchen the thread from day one... the work you have done mate is pretty... well its just amazing man you got a real talent to do that stuff.

I love coming on and having a look at every update and seeing the progress its just the bomb man. I cant do as much in depth work on my own car because i aint got a garage!! :p dammit lol, i try doing as much as i can. but keep up the good work man love the car :p

p.s. i envy all who own glanza's! (even Replica) :p

Cheers guys :p

Appreciated Glanza-Love :D :D

@Shelly does he have an EK? And you was parked next to him for a while at JAE too I think.. Yup I tried to help him! :p

Cheers Phil, optional splitter all in good time!! :p

An update

The drivers said paint had quite a few runs in from before and when I tried flatting them I noticed the coat was thick enough and it went straight down to primer, so I resprayed that yesterday.

DSC00722.jpg

A picture to show how the Blue headlight bulbs reflect against the inside of the light :cool:

DSC00720.jpg

Then I just went around the car trying to get all the panels lined up nearly perfect and I'm quite happy with them now

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

Now for the bumper..

Freshly painted and fitted last night

DSC00730.jpg

And with the grille on today..

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

And my cousin wants to make me some eyelids and paint them in this style:

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

What do you guys think to them? Thats only masking tape to give an idea..

I'm against them! I'd prefer no eyelids but let me know what you think of the idea :p

Next on the list is MOT I think, modification wise next will be a Gloss Black respray for the rims me thinks followed by sideskirts :p

Oh yeh also Reflet lenses, optional lip and fog lights. Not forgetting Recaro seats and a new steering wheel.. I think I'll shut up now because I could go on all night!! :p

Oh yeh also Reflet lenses, optional lip and fog lights. Not forgetting Recaro seats and a new steering wheel.. I think I'll shut up now because I could go on all night!! :p

:p:p:D I'm the same :p

Its really looking cool now mate

And I like the idea of the eyelids would be a nice little touch :p

Keep it up

i LOVE it!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! gloss black wheels will be MOST sexual!

i know wot u mean about goin on all nite about the parts u want, everytime i think about the parts i'd like the list gets longer and longer and longer!! and it gets even worse everytime i flick through Toby's pages because then i see even MORE things i want! time to play the lotto!

Phil.