07032007054.jpg

07032007055.jpg

07032007056.jpg

07032007057.jpg

Today:

Fitted on the primed wing

DSC01874.jpg

DSC01872.jpg

The reason i've done that is because it will be going to a bodyshop for a respray now. I've been thinking and discussing with some members, and decided its best for me to prepare all the car myself, and get it professionally resprayed as it'll be cheaper like that.

Rear end:

This is the main accident damage to the car:

DSC01877.jpg

My cousins going to try and straighten it, but if that doesn't work then i'll get that section cut out from a breaker and welded on.

Took the bumper off too, and stripped out all the inside left:

DSC01875.jpg

How cool does it look without a wing ;) :p

Thats the plan with me....get as much of the prep work done by myself and father and then just get a bodyshop to paint it!!!

Looking good my man :D

Thanks

I've been discussing it with a few people, and they said its best left to the professionals to actually paint it, so i thought well i can just prep it up myself and get it in for a respray.

Also started smoothing out the grooves on the doors yesterday with fibreglass, not done alot, just a small tester area!

Little update:

Decided not to bother with a respray yet, willing to get it on the road for my dad to drive to work for about a year.

I've started painted the wing, but then ran out of paint.

Got:

Corolla GTI-16 Sideskirts - In the garage, waiting to get modified and fitted after more important things

Space saver wheel - Got it free and needed something to keep as a spare!

Waiting on:

3hp Compressor (Definitely getting it this time) - Receiving this weekend hopefully

Razo Gear Knob - Paid for

Orange Lenses - Waiting at the post office for me

JUN Civic EG Lip - Negotiating Delivery charge

Glanza Spoiler - Talking my brother into swapping it for my TTE before he sells up

Still needed are:

Windscreen - This is the most important thing right now! Can't afford a brand new, need second hand

Tailgate - Found one, need to collect it

Passengers door

Drivers door mirror OR both Glanza ones with all wiring loom

Rear bumper - Getting a free damaged one which I'm going to fix up for my car, OR I'll be buying a Glanza bumper if the seller gives me a good price

Thats it for now guys. I know I've not done much but thats because this is the most important time of all my school life - GCSE preparation! Its also because I've been spraying parts for other cars which i need to do for money to spend on my SR.

Plans sound good..... :p although not happy about you gettin the JUN lip :p Knew i shoulda got one ages ago and got on with that before anything else :p

Oh well change of plan now then :p:p

Finally started on the bumper:

Before:

DSC01937.jpg

After: Cut the number plate holder out to get it all smoothed.

DSC01938.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

Also fibreglassed an aluminium sheet in place of the fog light holes. Its the way a professional has told me to go about it for it to be really strong.

Mods it came with:

Enkei Wheels with brand new 45 profile tyres

TRD Lowering Springs

Clear front repeaters

Clear wing repeaters

Custom front bumper :p

4" Jap exhaust

Colour coded wing mirrors

Colour coded door handles

Debadged and smoothed bonnet

Tinted rear lenses :p

Toad alarm, not sure exactly which one!

What it needs:

Passengers door

Full air filter (Contact me if you can get me a sandard one from an n/a!)

Tailgate

Wings painting

New front bumper

New rear bumper

And theres plenty more planned for the future!

Looks like your going to have some fun gettin that up to scratch Idrees :p

Hehe.. Thanks mate!

Fibreglassing the aluminium sheet was a wicked bit of advice i got. Its really strong!

Haven't done much today because i've been working on my brothers car.. But i've covered the second hole up AND found out that my car has REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING!!

I've teased my brother about that loads too! Hehe!!

remote central...NOICE!!! cant wait to have this sometime this week hopefully!!!! no more waitin in the rain to unlock the feckin doors!!! :p:D:p :P doesnt go down too well with the ladies that i can assure u, remote central lockin is a MUST for anyone with female passengers!!! u'll thank me in yrs to come Idrees mate!!! :p :P

Phil.

remote central...NOICE!!! cant wait to have this sometime this week hopefully!!!! no more waitin in the rain to unlock the feckin doors!!! :D:p :P :p doesnt go down too well with the ladies that i can assure you, remote central lockin is a MUST for anyone with female passengers!!! you'll thank me in yrs to come Idrees mate!!! :p :P

Phil.

:D:D good advice mate!!! I need r/c/l :D

remote central...NOICE!!! cant wait to have this sometime this week hopefully!!!! no more waitin in the rain to unlock the feckin doors!!! :p :P :p :P doesnt go down too well with the ladies that i can assure you, remote central lockin is a MUST for anyone with female passengers!!! you'll thank me in yrs to come Idrees mate!!! :D :D

Phil.

Meh, they'll get rained on and take it :p

Not my problem that I take ages to lean across and unlock the passenger door for them :D :D