Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change of some plans :lol:

I need to finish that wing and stick it back on the car, but i've only got a small amount of this White paint which i need on the TTE spoiler! :D

I've now got waiting to be fitted:

Glanza Spoiler

Razo Gear knob

Wing (When painted)

Coming soon is a rear bumper and i'll just need a tailgate to finish off the rear. Hopefully getting that off Big G!)

Oh and did i mention i have 3ft of Blue Samco hose?! I just need a standard airbox for FREE! Anybody offering? :D

what a prodject!!! wish i had room at mine to have any sort of prodject. all i do is seem to just store car parts.

lol at the mdf splitter! reminds me of a metro with mdf rear arches with the standard wheels haha

looking good!!

Temporarily fitted the panels back on to mine because i need the garage space for spraying some parts.

Also got my camera working so got some pics taken after a quick wash.

Glanza spoiler will be getting fitted on the new tailgate

DSC01962.jpg

Fog holes and bumper grooves nearly fully smoothed out

DSC01961.jpg

Wing not complete yet

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

Looks like a C**** (I don't even wanna say that word!) with the smoothed bumper, its too bubbly if you know what i mean, its crying for nice splitter which i'll be making soon (No MDF!) Then this bumpers up for sale, I NEED £££!!

;)

Jacked my car up today to see what it was with all the cable ties hanging down from underneath it, and found a few goodies!

1) Neons! :lol: Stuck them in the bin!

2) Kayaba Rear Adjustable Gas Shocks (Same as GAB i believe?) :D:lol:

DSC01966.jpg

3) Full cat back exhaust system! (Theres no centre box and it looks just like my brothers!)

DSC01969.jpg

Nice, but i wanna change the back box. I hate the burnt tip!

DSC01967.jpg

Also, got my boot to open when I pull the lever! Woohoo! The cable was disconnected before..

Next:

Fit standard air box with blue Samco hose

Make a splitter for the front

Get a rear bumper off Bourkey (Cheers!) and smooth it out!

BUT! Before all that, i have Bourkey's bumper to complete painting, spray and fit the TTE spoiler to my brothers and spray someone's Corolla bumpers and wings!

Jacked my car up today to see what it was with all the cable ties hanging down, and found a few goodies!

1) Neons! :lol: Stuck them in the bin!

2) GAB Rear Shocks ;) :D

3) Full exhaust system! (Theres no centre box and it looks just like my brothers!)

Better than any easter egg!

Ahh right, so they're just standard then?

They've got a nut at the top which somebody said is to adjust it? Is that true?

Sorry, only just noticed you wrote adjustable. KYB were the stock fitment, but not the adjustable ones, they're defo an upgrade and i'm jealous. lol

Veery nice!!!! I like the exhaust but as usual its personal preference. I bet it sounds as meaty as mine with not having a middle box.

I cant wait for my bumper to go on and i bet you cant either becauses your getting my old one :D ;)