Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get some pics of the suspension today.

@Bourkey - Going to finish the exhaust cutout today and give it the first coat, it'll be ready Monday ;)

@SiCaln - Not bad is it?! The neon was the best thing though :lol::D

Stage 1 is nearly complete, well not really, i've just got it looking half decent for the meet on Sunday!

So, i gave the passengers wing a coat with some random white paint, its very patchy but who cares - It took me about 3 minutes and i'll be taking them back off later to do properly.

I also used that same aerosol around the car - Over the cracked tailgate, fcuked rear bumper and rusted passengers door! Its done the job of hiding the damage, but i'll be changing these panels soon at one point soon so it doesn't really matter!

I won't be keeping the front bumper anymore, it'll be in the bin soon enough because I've just noticed how heavy the thing is with all the fibreglass and filler. So what i have done is, used some more of that random paint over the front bumper and screwed the number plate on... I sprayed around the grille black aswell to hide the bar that goes across (I didn't wanna cut it because the bumpers far too weak as it is!) I just need to clean the tailgate with the caramel wheel and get the shopping list off the passenger side

And some pictures:

DSC02024-1.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

Also, fitted the Razo knob and some Orange bulbs in the front indicators - So that they actually flash Orange instead of clear!

I'm SO looking forward to Sunday, because A) I'll be taking her to a pretty big meet and B ) I'm expecting some goodies from some forum members, which is all a secret for now ;) :p xXx

Cheers for the comments, Bourkey you've got an idea of what it'll look like when finished haven't ya?! ;)

Thought you got rid of the shoppin list? :p

Yeah I only got the drivers side done mate!

P.S - @Si - It won't look anything like above when complete! :D:D

Just some parts i've gathered so far:

Toymota brought this down for me today, thanks Emma!

DSC02142.jpg

Bourkey brought me this down too, for free! Top lad James!

DSC02143.jpg

Oh yeah and this, free again!!

DSC02145.jpg

And some Samco to fit the airbox with, thanks Gee :p

DSC02144.jpg

Also got the Glanza spoiler, but its all staying tucked away in the garage for now! ;)