Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awsome mate :blink:

Fuck the interior unless its recaro which I very much doubt :lol:

Nice find anyway!!!

Oh and whats this Bumper your talking about Mr Sicaln???

Haha, its a 96 i think so yeah the seats are pretty shit, but if he wants about £30 for them, i'll take them :blink:

The bumper Si is talking about is his rear one, i was going to but that off him because he was going through insurance for a new one!

I got bored today so I thought I'd occupie myself!

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

I just need the headlights now, I tried to do a bank transfer from my brothers account but he didn't have enough money in his account, and was too late for me to go and top it up! So, they'll hopefully be ordered on Monday :blink:

Oh yeah I need the grille too which is waiting at Toyota for me

Cheers :blink:

If you look at the FMIC cut out, its really bad on the bottom side. The twat who cut it out did it really bent, so i'm going to use some fibreglass to straighten all that out today, and also cut out the vertical bar in the top grille :lol:

Thanks for the comment :blink:

The reason the bonnet and bumper don't sit flush is because I don't have the grille yet. The grille attaches from the top of the bumper to the slam panel, so it should be nice and flush when i've got that and fitted it :lol:

Haha, it was a b*stard to do, especially because I had to mix the paint myself too!

(Look really carefully and you can see its not perfect, but good enough for me!)