Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks spot on mate, keep up the great progress!!

Was thinking of doing the colourcombination like that to..

If we ever would have the chance we should do a shoot of our finished cars together!!

I was dead bored today so I thought I'd lift my bonnet from the rear side. I did this mainly to keep the engine temperature to a minimum and it also looks kinda cool :p

So heres was what some random nuts and bolts could do! B)

DSC02269.jpg

I hope you like B)

P.S - Just 3 exams to go wahooo :p

Hehe cheers, hopefully I'll be on the road by JAE 08 and will see you all there

Even if I'm not on the road, I'll get somebody else to drive it down for me :pB):p

'Eye-less' right now B)

DSC02271.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

I have got to put my bonnet on so im going to pack alot of washers under the brackets :p

Looks cool :p

Very much doubt my car being at JAE 07 now B) But I WILL be at JAE 08 hopefully running a bit of power B)

I will be getting the optional splitter, I actually ordered a fibreglass replica and was gonna pay for it later, but I changed my mind and though I'd actually buy it once I have the money

v.nice mate, rocker cover looks sweet will look evil when u get the car painted.

i love this thread due to idrees great creativity and imagination with his car, lookin 4ward to nxt update on project sr :)

keep up the good work

Now I have a slight change of plan...

I'm gonna spray it before the MOT and VIC! ;)

The main reason is because I'd have to buy a new windscreen for the MOT, then take it back out again for the respray and then pay to get it fitted again! (MOT certificate is essential for the VIC)

So now, I need to get my brother to get an engine for his GT quick and get his car out of the garage, then watch this space!!!! ;) :)