Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys. Alex, pop down anytime matey ;)

Prepped all the body up now, apart from the passengers rear quarter - tomorrow hopefully.

Painted the drivers door shut and rear end of the car

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00003-1.jpg

Cheers lads, the nice comments keep me moving! ;)

@Phil thanks very much, I had a feeling that the paint would once flake off so I gave the rust a REAL REAL good wirebrush before painting them so they were Silver before I primed them! And about 5 coats of lacquer on the Black paint ;) ;)

@glanza777 - They're all in the cellar. I'm spraying them bit by bit :p

Looky what I picked up today ;)

DSC00004.jpg

Yes thats a Glanza-S 4 branch inlet manifold and the injectors. Add in an ECU and it should be seeing 100bhp, plus a relocated induction and a decat and me = ;)

Mwahaha!!

Cheers, what colour do you guys reckon I should spray the Inlet? Black.. or Chrome effect Silver!!?? - The Silver would go with the induction pipe I'm after, after the battery relocation..

Comments appreciated ;)

Nope not put the injectors against mine yet so can't help you out on that one!

I'm not too bothered about them though, I just wanna reach the magic 100 in someway! (BHP)

Sprayed the inlet with the paint I had remaining from Bourkey's bumper, 205 Toyota Metallic Black. Should look sweet with a few coats of lacquer!

DSC00007.jpg

Well not too hard to spray, I did the awkward bits first! I've changed my mind though, I'm gonna spray it the same colour as your car instead because I've got some of that paint lying around too, and give it about 4 coats of lacquer!! ;)

Reason being, in Black the manifold is quite hidden, but in a shiney Silver, you won't miss the 4 branches!! ;) ;)