hey my starlet dreams are finally here haha picked up my white starlet s the other day and im loving it and also its only done 29,000 miles :p it cost more than my other choices but there is no dents, scratches or rust anywhere il put pictures up soon but ive lost the lead that fits in my camera so im having trouble

and me and my dad have been debating we want to put his standard supra seats in my starlet is there any chance of this working? best to ask here than to get to tempted and just try haha

cheers ;)

not sure on the seats bud because of the rails. but if you or your dad are confident in making up rails to suit or know some1 who can then dont see why not

welcome to the club by the way :p

starlet GT turbo seats are the best/cheapest/easiest to put into an n/a like yours ;) the gf has done it in hers jade_star is her username if you want to check through the ep91/95 build thread section. also amjad and ali-legend have done the GT seat swap

im sure theres a thread onn how to do it. ill dig it out now

ryan

EDIT: GT seat fitting guide

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=21838

il have a look man cheers and i wasnt sure if it would work or not they were just put in the garage after he got new seats and we just wondered if it was possible it was just a thought because they were there im not really bothered if they wont il just have to buy some seats instead ;)