kidV's project sportiV...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, well worth all the time n effort! :)

hopefully she'll be appreciated a bit more knowing what works gone into it even though at the min she looks a little 'drift spec'

Just cosmetics to go at really now, apart from some niggles but good news is I have a good friend that sprays... What are the odds!? :)

So on to the next big decision... Colour... I'd like to stay red tbh but if anyone cares to make suggestions, feel free!

Also she will still be a work in progress so the updates will keep appearing just probably not as rapidly as before.

Still, watch this space for more...

kidV xo

Been following this but haven't posted until now, awesome work lads, can't believe how quickly you've managed to do this!

As for colour, I like GTs/Vs resprayed in standard colours, but in slightly different shades and variations. E.g. this Aztec red? :)

3961631392_b10611571b.jpg

3960848349_db607e96f4.jpg

how she stands atm:

DSCN2813.JPG

had a bit of drama.... the king lead decided it had had enough the night before japfest and she was missing, we had a spare one tho! So swapped it out and she is sweet again!

She has some character thats for sure :lol:

The blue wheels actually look awsome on her :lol:

That bonnet looks fucked though :/

yeh the bonnet and bumper r off david ashtons crash damaged car...

wow them wheels look better on that than they did mine lol

yeh...1 i cleaned them properly :lol: and 2 that blue works very well against that red!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Right my little EP pervs...

I know there's been quite a while and substantial lack of updates/info on 'frankie' but let me assure you things are changing and evolving quite nicely actually... :thumbsup:

Hopefully by the end of play this weekend there will be a nice little update, or several depending if its a 56k no no... Ha

So once again to hopefully kick start the thread and some enthusiasm!

Until then though, I'll say no more and just leave you guessing.. :p

Marko xo

oooookay... so, due to circumstances beyond my control and having a few things in the pipeline the update i was hoping to bring you has been put back a week...

buuuuuut it'l still be worth the wait so don't lose sleep over it guys! :thumbsup:

keep 'em peeled..

M. xo