kidV's project sportiV...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh i see. still got the teggy?

Yeah ive put it for sale but its still here, people like to offer you 2,000,000 less than what cars are advertised for these days, or swaps for stuff like a hitachi microwave with a free tuppaware set ;) It will sell just need to find genuine buyer. Thought you was danny in jet a few week ago, i was on with making him a new 90 degree elbow for the filter and about 2 days later he sold the fucker to you.

Yeah ive put it for sale but its still here, people like to offer you 2,000,000 less than what cars are advertised for these days, or swaps for stuff like a hitachi microwave with a free tuppaware set ;) It will sell just need to find genuine buyer. Thought you was danny in jet a few week ago, i was on with making him a new 90 degree elbow for the filter and about 2 days later he sold the fucker to you.

nice car.... should just keep it ;)

Why have you chosen to still run a CAT? For MOT purposes or?

Also what wheels are you planning on running?

MOT, no proper decat pipe yet! :D

no alloys as of yet, retro 3 spokes haha!

i popped down tonite to see if I could do a bit more and she fired up! :D

no leaks or anything so we all good! so just finishing touches now B)

WIN! ;)

dont get used to the wheels, they belong to DavidAshton.... we towed it back on them, so there coming off when Dave gets chance to collect them, we are just using them to move it about!

DSCN2757.JPG

DSCN2758.JPG

DSCN2759.JPG

DSCN2762.JPG

DSCN2763.JPG

We got both the shafts in today, filled the gearbox up with oil, started it up and got her up to temp and bled the water system. Even with no fan on a 22c day and no airflow the alloy rad kept it cool!

The engine sounds spot on, sweet as a nut!

So now.... left to do:

Transfer Door Electrics (Passenger Side)

Drill Holes for Door Looms

Rebuild Bodywork, Bumpers, Wings, Bonnet, Lights. etc

Blank off D/V Outlet Properly

Drill Holes and Mount Skirts

Get O2 Sensor out an old Cat to bung hole up in fitted Cat!

MOT & Tax.... Sorted :)

Mark should be going to japfest 2 :)

^^^^ Stunning cant wait to see it at J27 next Sunday ;)

John

Fingers crossed John.. :)

Sweet! Cant wait to have a look around this!

Will be far from 'finished' so try not too judge her on the first appearance, this'll just be a first event and a taster of the ongoing work. :)

Quickest conversion ever, FACT!!

Loving it guys, so will it be at JF2 with a silver kit on it? lol

Itl be there on the condition I can source a drivers side glanza headlight by the end of play on tuesday... otherwise itl be a no show... :/

Would appreciate it if the loyal followers could keep an eye out, be pretty gutting to miss it!!

Cheers y'all!

xo

1) why is the intercooler puttogether with red hoses on teh table, and fitted with blue?

2) socks couldnt you lend a headlight for MOT? unless it genuinly doesnt have a functioning headlight at all :/

3) fastest conversion ever, ill be interested what your doing with the bumper!

Fuck me at size of that house :D

isnt bad is it perfect for wat we r doin atm!

1) why is the intercooler puttogether with red hoses on teh table, and fitted with blue?

2) socks couldnt you lend a headlight for MOT? unless it genuinly doesnt have a functioning headlight at all :/

3) fastest conversion ever, ill be interested what your doing with the bumper!

1) cus the red ones from roose motorsport are like 6 ply, very thick, and the massive clips wont fit over them lol!

2) i wudnt dismantle my car for anyone im afraid! :D plus its going to rickys very soon :)

3) thx matey. well, the bonnet and front bumper came off a crash damaged glanza, so its going to look proper ghetto! but hey its to pass an MOT :D

cheers for the love :(

UPDAAAATE!!!

She's live and legal so i'm afraid you'll have to put up with us at japfest II :p

couple of pic's of how she stands... would of been nice to be one colour but time is a factor working against...

on route to be tested;

DSCN2787.JPG

DSCN2797.JPG

the business end. :)

DSCN2788.JPG

custom 'filter' :p

DSCN2798.JPG

and the all important...

DSCN2799.JPG

so there we have it, the 'ghetto bitch' is ready for go, a little 'drift spec' but useable!

super happy but far from finito...

<3 all round and especially to matt!

see you at JAPFEST II!!!

kidV xo

:p:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R8 looking forward to humping the bumper of this at the weekend... I won't even say hi... I'm just going to run up, and give it a good fucking hump! Well done guys :p!!

1month a 5days.... from a running N/A car, with no tax or test....

to a Turbo Converted, taxed & tested, Glanza Rep... be it a lil ruff and odd... but hey its transport!

3 Donor Cars too! lol

Can finally relax, the rush is over!