• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer I've cut down a bit since police have been around the area a lot more.

Cheers 200bhpstarlet :D, will keep this updated for the people that are interested.

Also anyone know any decent oil sandwhich plates and where i can buy them? need to get my other gauges working

Yer I've cut down a bit since police have been around the area a lot more.

Cheers 200bhpstarlet :D, will keep this updated for the people that are interested.

Also anyone know any decent oil sandwhich plates and where i can buy them? need to get my other gauges working

Guessing you're on about bassets pole a38, hams etc?

Jamie

Ollie you wouldnt be disapointed :) ohhhh look what i found...http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2721095.htm :D 200bhp!

I did a lot of research in these and found nothing wrong with them

-45+mpg is easy to get and what the car is always showing, 53mpg going on the motorway.

-Only downside is not many modifications for them, only forge seem to bring out stuff for them but they do have a lot of different coilovers for them, the mods they have out though are good enough to easily get you to 200bhp

-The torque is amazing in a car so small, on high boost apparently the torque 320fltb, one lad has 400flbt!! yet no wheel spin in 2nd onwards unless you got shit tyres lol.

Anything else you wana know Ollie send me an email happy to get more pics or information for you :)

Hi dean, yes you should know how it pulls got a few videos of that night down the a38 :D

Alright Josheyboy i was one of the lads with mark(starbuck) when we were speaking to you about stickers :D

Cheers for all the comments guys, hopefully be at a few meets so u can see it in the flesh

• 2 months later...

Slow updates on this as I've been spending money on myself for once :D. But with the help of N80 JBS last week we headed down to Leicester and collected an Evo 9 MR front bumper. The original bumper i wanted from Japan became to much of a risk and cost to import.

The idea with the evo 9 bumper is for my mate to custom fabricate it to fit the front of the colt and hopefully will look good. Will upload pics asap :)

found this one this morning

colt czt

Hes got the bonnet i need!! haha yerp the seats are fucking heavy at least 50kg!

Do you have any information on that 280bhp colt?? The only other colt i know in the UK with more than 280bhp has had all the engine forged and bigger turbo.

• 3 weeks later...

Been slow with this, cant make my mind up but managed to purchase some lovely Rota slipstreams the other week for £180 :thumbsup: just need the lips buffing up.

Also i got a Evo bumper but selling it and biteing the bullet going to risk buying one from Japan so wish me luck. If anyone wants the Evo bumper PM me :)

Few little pics...

IMG-20110709-00276.jpg

283477_10150231914001659_526806658_7529769_4167111_n.jpg

IMG-20110708-00274.jpg

IMG-20110603-00207.jpg

Edited by Joshua.J