Kind of new from S. Wales

Hey, I'm kind of new here, I've been registered since 2007 but only really lurked around. I've got a '94 quadlight GT that I've owned since 2006 and its kind of been neglected over the last 2 years as I got into cycling and started uni. However I qualify in about a years time and can finally sort the car out so I'm getting back into the car scene kind of!

I'm from South Wales (just outside swansea pretty much). Cheers.

aww fair enuff i just thought i seen a pic of it up there is all lol i dont go to them either only really go to the shows so my car dont get written off by sum 17year old in his sisters fiesta lol n lilke sparky said should come to sum meets :lol:

Welcome along bud :lol:

Should come to some meets even if its not in the GT, we have one coming up Swansea way soon

Cheers man, you don't know a guy called Luke Millward do you? Hes mentioned someone called sparky a few times lol. Picking the GT up tomorrow so if I get time I'll try and pop up to a meet.

aww fair enuff i just thought i seen a pic of it up there is all lol i dont go to them either only really go to the shows so my car dont get written off by sum 17year old in his sisters fiesta lol n lilke sparky said should come to sum meets ^_^

Thats my main worry, too many boy racers about trying to show off lol!

just gotta be clever n not go kenfig lmao i almost lost mine first night i went there

I remember going there for a small jap meet a good 3-4 years ago, bunch of people turned up in novas and started drag racing etc... ruined it for us as was only there to take a few photos lol.